+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    4DPO here and wow did I wake up agro this afternoon. I'm on night shift so woke up at about 3:30pm just agro as hell. Went and saw my mum to get some peace and calm back into me. My hormones must be running rampant this month, its my second cycle off the pill so experiencing stuff I have never had before which is always interesting LOL....... my poor DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellpops View Post

Also i am wondering how starflame went?
    Long post ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    My grandad passed away yesterday..
    Bubby Im so sorry to hear

Okay ladies..

AF officially arrived on Wednesday making last cycle a whopping 62 days..Wow! Ive had no cramping or anything so its been great.. The doctor I saw was lovely!! I started off with how my cycles have been really long..gave her a bit of history regarding my periods before I started the pill and told her how Id been tested for PCOS in 2010. Told her me and DP are TTC and how hard it is month after month getting my hopes up because of the long cycles which she completely understood. She asked how long wed been trying and I told her and I said that DP had asked about getting a sperm analysis done but that I think the problem is me...she said it definitely sounds like Im having anovulatory cycles and that if at 12 months we arent UTD that we will get DPs sperm tested and in the mean time we will be rechecking me for PCOS. If I come back all clear again then we will be testing DP earlier than the 12 months.

She asked me if Im taking folate and I told her Im on elevit which she was happy with. We discussed my weight gain and how im finding it difficult to lose..then she told me how hospitals will class people with a BMI over 35 as high risk pregnancies and how some wont let you birth there because of it so we are going to be working on losing some weight so that when I get pregnant it wont get over 35.

So she ordered some bloods to be taken (which I did Friday). The blood tests are the ones you get for your pre-conception checkup..ones for PCOS..thyroid..and arthritis. So it went really well. She said that if I have PCOS then they will refer me on to a FS and it will go from there. She said that it may just be a case of needing some clomid which she said you can get through the public system but if I require IVF or anything that its about $5000 a cycle. So Ive had the bloods done..the next step is I have to find an xray place around me that will bulk bill a transvaginal ultrasound to check for PCOS and im to keep a food diary for the next couple of weeks. In about a fortnight Im to go back to her for all the results and we will go from there. Shes also making me have a pap smear when I go back. So hopefully we can shed some light on the issues. I can still TTC while Im waiting for my surgery cos it wont be a problem if I do get pregnant so yay!

I guess I feel okay? I dunno I guess because I sort of expected something to be wrong that at this stage Im okay with it. DP and I will just keep DTD but Im not expecting any BFPs any time soon. So thats my little update!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Long post ahead

Okay ladies..

AF officially arrived on Wednesday making last cycle a whopping 62 days..Wow! Ive had no cramping or anything so its been great.. The doctor I saw was lovely!! I started off with how my cycles have been really long..gave her a bit of history regarding my periods before I started the pill and told her how Id been tested for PCOS in 2010. Told her me and DP are TTC and how hard it is month after month getting my hopes up because of the long cycles which she completely understood. She asked how long wed been trying and I told her and I said that DP had asked about getting a sperm analysis done but that I think the problem is me...she said it definitely sounds like Im having anovulatory cycles and that if at 12 months we arent UTD that we will get DPs sperm tested and in the mean time we will be rechecking me for PCOS. If I come back all clear again then we will be testing DP earlier than the 12 months.

She asked me if Im taking folate and I told her Im on elevit which she was happy with. We discussed my weight gain and how im finding it difficult to lose..then she told me how hospitals will class people with a BMI over 35 as high risk pregnancies and how some wont let you birth there because of it so we are going to be working on losing some weight so that when I get pregnant it wont get over 35.

So she ordered some bloods to be taken (which I did Friday). The blood tests are the ones you get for your pre-conception checkup..ones for PCOS..thyroid..and arthritis. So it went really well. She said that if I have PCOS then they will refer me on to a FS and it will go from there. She said that it may just be a case of needing some clomid which she said you can get through the public system but if I require IVF or anything that its about $5000 a cycle. So Ive had the bloods done..the next step is I have to find an xray place around me that will bulk bill a transvaginal ultrasound to check for PCOS and im to keep a food diary for the next couple of weeks. In about a fortnight Im to go back to her for all the results and we will go from there. Shes also making me have a pap smear when I go back. So hopefully we can shed some light on the issues. I can still TTC while Im waiting for my surgery cos it wont be a problem if I do get pregnant so yay!

I guess I feel okay? I dunno I guess because I sort of expected something to be wrong that at this stage Im okay with it. DP and I will just keep DTD but Im not expecting any BFPs any time soon. So thats my little update!
    Starflame, I think it great that you have put things in motion so that you can rule anything out such as SA and, begin to think about things like Clomid, in case you may need it. It feels good to have a plan eh?

Best of luck with everything and it all happens by itself in the meantime.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeter21 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning, I think I will put a little pic here of my OPK's and see what you all think ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Long post ahead

Okay ladies..

Good to hear that your appointment went well. Hopefully you blood test will give you some answers.

And now that AF arrived you can't finally move on to the next cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

starflame  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys these are my most recent OPK's.

Top top 3 are yesterday CD14 at 8am (FMU), 2pm and 8pm.

The bottom 1 is this morning CD15 7am (FMU).

What do you think?

Thanks heaps.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday 2pm looks + or it looks like you are are about to ovulate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2MissA For This Useful Post:

Demeter21  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter21 View Post
    Hi Guys these are my most recent OPK's.

Top top 3 are yesterday CD14 at 8am (FMU), 2pm and 8pm.

The bottom 1 is this morning CD15 7am (FMU).

What do you think?

Thanks heaps.
    I agree with Mummy2MissA the 2pm one looks they darkest. They recommend that you don't use FMU for OPK's though. So that might be why the morning one was lighter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Demeter did u test again today? I would test today around 2pm like yesterday. Sometimes fmu causes false positive opks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a roller coaster for you startflame, although atleast your doctor took you seriously and got the bloods done and you are working together on it!

Dementer21 yay to trying!

oh and congrats to feetfirst!