+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_0203.jpg

Ok - I'm hoping this works - but it might be too faint to see anyway!

Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    BFN on cd10....

How many dpo did every one else get a BFP? Am I testing too early?

Hang in there Nturnbull1, its still early dayz

Quote Originally Posted by feetfirst View Post
    OMG!!! Did a test this morning at 13/ 14 dpo and I got a BFP!!!!!!!! Trying to work out how to upload a picture so that I know I'm not going nuts
    Congrats feetfirst how exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 18868

Fingers crossed

Woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

Today I am cd13 and ff says I am beginning my fertile period and am due to o on Tuesday, cd16 - Wow this is it, I can't believe we are actually going to ttc!

to me and everyone here, and for us all.

Demeter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Attachment 18868

Fingers crossed

Yay it worked and I can most definitely see the second line congratulations once again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Feetfirst

Hang in there to everyone else who is still on the TTC wagon.

After 12ish months we finally have our BFP. It was tough and an emotional rollercoaster though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    luey & feetfirst - congrats on your bfp

Demeter21 - for you hun.

Nellpops - Don't worry you didnt come across wrong at all. I decided that an u/s at this early would not tell me anything and I wasn't going to put myself thru the drama of it all. My Dr rang me yesterday with my first blood test result which was 23 (taken 5 days before missed period), and even though they say below 25 is inconclusive, she said to be at that number 5 days early, it's a good sign so I'll have my second one on monday. Then she asked if I had my u/s yet and I said no (wasn't going to tell her I changed my mind on having it) and then she said not to worry as it won't tell us much right now anyway and to just go with the blood tests at the moment. Geez I should be paid her wage for my consultations coz I figured that one out all on my own lol...seems I did learn something at uni afterall

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations feetfirst and luey I'm sending sticky vibes your way!

So ladies I need to vent/support. I'm currently 3DPO which is fantastic but I had an incident last night that has unsettled me. I'm a current serving police officer and last night got exposed to bodily fluids in the form of spit!

I have had bloods taken, I know this particular little 'BEEP' (don't think I'm allowed to call her what I would like to call her on this forum) she doesn't have anything that we know of and that the chance of contracting anything is less chance than winning tatts lotto! Its like 0.002% BUT I feel so angry and worried I was an emotional wreck last night after it happened thinking omg I'm hoping for my BFP this month now have to wait three months for results unless we can get her to have a blood test.......grrrr all so frustrating and I'm angry and upset all at the same time!!!!!

My husband is also a member so he was with me to ease my anxiety about it he's been exposed about six times and all good but I just can't get the what ifs out of my head 8(
    Last edited by Sashie; 18-02-2012 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations feetfirst and luey

Demeter YAY you're officially TTC, that's so cool!
    Was it you that checked to see if hubbies swimmers were all go on your Maybe Baby Saliva tester? Well I put a sample on my one and also saw the little blokes swimming around. lol I was in hysterics saying to DF "OMG Look, LOOK! I can see them, look at them go. Oh, that one looks lost... probably all confused, awww poor things." Then I felt so bad for washing them down the plug hole! ARGH. hmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there those still testing, still early days for some

AFM, still waiting to OV. CD15 today, I usually OV between CD15-18 so should be in the next few days. Although my saliva tester is coming up with nothing and haven't had any EWCM. I wonder if I will OV later this month due to stress. My grandad passed away yesterday so with that on my mind I wouldn't be surprised. Typically we will be travelling to the funeral and DF can't go as he has to work. Right on OV! DTD as much as we can this weekend as we leave on the Monday and I'll be CD17 then and won't be back until CD19-20. Could be all over by then!

Anyway, enough about me and my ramblings.