+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Kez View Post
    *TMI WARNING*

As you know I got my BFP on valentines day, I have since tested quite a few more times just to check and they are still positive, even this mornings one was positive. Last night I got some horrible sharp stinging pains in my uterus and then some watery light pink blood twice when I wiped after going to the toilet. I put a pad on for the night but there was nothing on it this morning. Now this morning I have brownish blood when I wipe and a couple of drops on a pad. I checked my cervix and it is still high, soft and closed (it's been high since CD9), my cervix also has brownish blood around it. Has anyone heard of getting a BFP and then the pink and then brownish blood afterwards? I'm really worried now my body is starting to reject this pregnancy. Have a doctor appointment this morning now, hoping she can shed some light on what is happening and not confirm my worst thoughts
    Hopefully all is alright with you... sounds a bit like what I've had though... got my BFP on the 1st, then last Friday night started getting brown spotting, rang the hospital Sat morn and they said it is normal, only get concerned if it's bright red. Then at 3am Sunday morning it DID turn bright red and I got a dull period pain - which was exactly how my labour with Lexie started. So I assumed I was miscarrying and took Monday off. My GP said my cervix was closed though, so I hadn't m/c yet but to rest up for the rest of the week. The next day I had a previously scheduled appt with my OB (from losing Lexie 5 mths ago) and he did a scan and found a sac which measured the right size for how far along I was. He called it a threatened miscarriage and it was 50/50 whether it would stick or not.... The cramping stopped on Tuesday although I am still losing old blood - not enough to need a pad, only when I wipe. So, am 6 weeks today and still absolutely crapping myself, hoping against hope it stays. you get the same good news and that is sticks for you. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Back from dr's, had to have blood test done, should get result tomorrow afternoon. Also have to have scan done tomorrow to check (don't know why as I thought it would be too early to see anything but I'll do it). Then another blood test scheduled for monday to see if hcg is rising or dropping. She said it could be a threatened miscarriage, so just have to rest and see what happens. No more spotting at the moment so I'm hoping it has stopped. Guess all I can do is see what happens over the next few days.

jbish - I'm sorry AF has arrived for you

angelexiesmum - it sure does sound the same, only mine hasn't gone red and I'm hoping it doesn't coz that will definately scare the bejesus out of me! for us both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, now Im jumping on the odd bleedibg bandwagon. Im 5 dpo, and just wiped and had blood tinged CM. With DS I had an implant bleed at 7 dpo- but surely 5 days is too early?

Sending sticky vibes to everyone that needs them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 days is the earliest it can happen from what I've read, so FX for you!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Moonstone. Im too nervous to even function. It took 31 months to concieve DS and fertility drugs, and this is our 1st month and no drugs. Trying not to get too carried away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think implantation is usually 7-10DPO but I wouldn't rule out 5DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 2 DPO and I feel like crap. My tummy is making funny turns and I am so nauseas. My chest is very sensitive to the touch. Never had that this early in my cycle. 9 days to go before I can test. Gah the waiting is killing me. Anybody else already buying odd and ends for future bubs? I cant help myself. I keep it unisex.
    Last edited by Lollie1990; 16-02-2012 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I think implantation is usually 7-10DPO but I wouldn't rule out 5DPO.

Yeah I read day 6-12 dpo is the wider scale, so... Im not sure. I do know that I am driving myself crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Good luck at the dr's MsKes.

I'm officially out... The wench has returned. Boo! Oh well better luck next time perhaps?

Good luck to all those still waiting to test.
    Sorry to hear AF arrived. Wishing you the best of luck for next cycle also hopefully you luteal phase increases for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

jbish  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    for those with odd bleeding. wishing you a sticky pregnancy!
    glad im not the only one with 'symptoms' so early. im 5 dpo today. feeling very tired. boobs look slightly fuller (or am i imagining it...).
    i was supposed to be taking this months ttc very lightly as we arent actually officially ttc til next month but i am already obsessing about how long i have to wait to test. i didnt get an obviously positive test until 12 dpo with ds so i think ill be waiting til then. ahhh its too far away!