+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bubby4us- yeah i decided to spread myself around, were trying this month testing early next month...

My "imaginary" symptoms now include a pain really similar to AF pain so hoping i've just implanted, which would confirm my 2dpo theory, as well as the fact that my cervix is way back down low... YAY i think i got it right!, well i'll keep you posted, hope we get some more bfp's this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just checking in at 11 dpo (might be 10 dpo...) Have had a small amount of brown spots in CM at 7/8 dpo, some pangs of pain in my breasts, really tired and my temperature seems to be higher than it usually is (not temping as such, but felt hot last weekend and temperature was way up).

i'm sick of waiting and really trying to not get my hopes up!

Hope there are lots more BFPs coming for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the lovely ladies with BFP's and to the engagement!

AFM CD40 ;(
    Thanks to stupid late ovulation. AF is due to rear her ugly head this weekend sometime.
    So far BFN... Even tested on a FR yesterday and nope... Nothing.
    Was actually super disappointed as I had been telling myself the earlier BFN's could had been dodgy or way too early to come up as they are IC.

Ughh. I know I still have a chance yet.

If this month is a no go then we will be stopping ttc until may ;(

I'm just gunna keep my fx

Xx

Oh I would love to know how you determine your cervix position too!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella264 For This Useful Post:

NZer  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *TMI WARNING*

As you know I got my BFP on valentines day, I have since tested quite a few more times just to check and they are still positive, even this mornings one was positive. Last night I got some horrible sharp stinging pains in my uterus and then some watery light pink blood twice when I wiped after going to the toilet. I put a pad on for the night but there was nothing on it this morning. Now this morning I have brownish blood when I wipe and a couple of drops on a pad. I checked my cervix and it is still high, soft and closed (it's been high since CD9), my cervix also has brownish blood around it. Has anyone heard of getting a BFP and then the pink and then brownish blood afterwards? I'm really worried now my body is starting to reject this pregnancy. Have a doctor appointment this morning now, hoping she can shed some light on what is happening and not confirm my worst thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ms Kez- That happened to me with DS2, dr said i could have had twins and lost 1 or there was another reason... sadly i can't remember it, sorry altho DS2 was a healthy full term pregnancy good luck.

Bella- You monitor your CP by touch (with cleanhands).

still have cramps not feeling sick this morning but my asthma is haywire!
    Last edited by gidygirl; 16-02-2012 at 08:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Kez View Post
    *TMI WARNING*

As you know I got my BFP on valentines day, I have since tested quite a few more times just to check and they are still positive, even this mornings one was positive. Last night I got some horrible sharp stinging pains in my uterus and then some watery light pink blood twice when I wiped after going to the toilet. I put a pad on for the night but there was nothing on it this morning. Now this morning I have brownish blood when I wipe and a couple of drops on a pad. I checked my cervix and it is still high, soft and closed (it's been high since CD9), my cervix also has brownish blood around it. Has anyone heard of getting a BFP and then the pink and then brownish blood afterwards? I'm really worried now my body is starting to reject this pregnancy. Have a doctor appointment this morning now, hoping she can shed some light on what is happening and not confirm my worst thoughts
    it's nothing to worry about. I have read that it's not uncommon to have spotting in early pregnancy.

Hoping for a positive outcome from your doctors appointment this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you gidygirl and mjayneb. Going to go get ready for dr appointment now, need to go but also scared of what she may say. I've only had bleeding once and that was when I lost a twin but preceeded to have a full term with the one remaining but with lots of complications through out the entire pregnancy and her birth. That pregnancy was further along thou. Oh well best I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the doctors. I hope they can give you some good answers.

The sharp stinging pains could just be from being pregnant. And if it's just spotting I think that's ok. Could be anything. Big hugs

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the dr's MsKes.

I'm officially out... The wench has returned. Boo! Oh well better luck next time perhaps?

Good luck to all those still waiting to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the Dr Ms Kez. I hope evetything is ok x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub