+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to OV here too. Trying in the Feb board, testing in the March board. Not sure where I'm meant to be lol Spread myself around a bit
    Come on OV!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    May I see your chart?
    Sure happy for you to have a look its all over the shop and probably not 100% accurate because 1. I'm still learning and 2. I shift work so have to use the adjuster.

If someone could tell me exactly what I have to do so you can look at it that would be great, I see some have a link in their signatures how do I do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you're in the chart view, click on Sharing up the top, and Set Up and there you can paste your link.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

Sashie  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Hey mummy jeez- were u and I on similar cycles?? I can't find the post, but sorry to hear about AF arriving.

I'm expecting AF tommor - have done a couple IC while on honeymoon but all BFN will let u all know..

Can I ask a silly q, but how do u test ur cervix position etc?? And what does it all mean for diff positions etc? Thanks

Congrats to all on BFP,s. to engagements and hugs to all with BFN and AF.

Talk soon when reception back lol - sucks having no reception all the time
    Yeh that's right I think we were?? Oh good luck I still hope there is a bfp in there for u sweets!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you're in the chart view, click on Sharing up the top, and Set Up and there you can paste your link.
    Ok should be in my signature now. Like I said not 100% accurate but best I can do with the shifts I do. I'm not sure whats going on this month its all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    I couldn't resist and tested again this morning with a FRER but still a BFN - spotting has gone but who knows. AF is due tomorrow... wench! I guess time will tell but i'm pretty much ready to bow out this month. Not sure if i'll keep going this way TTC - it's making me obsessive and my anxiety and depression is playing up. Dr's are talking about putting me back on meds and in that case have recommended I take a break TTC for 6 months until the medication stabilises me. Will have to talk to DP and see what he thinks. Dr has given me the pro's and con's of taking the meds while pregnant and i'm just not sure I like the idea so if I don't get better on my own with just taking it easy I think a break it will have to be. Totally gutted! Stupid anxiety and depression I just hate you.
    Such big hugs Hun, let us know what you decide xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sashie, Yeah I see what you mean. I had pretty erratic temperatures when TTC#1 so started temping vaginally. I think you get a much better reading that way and can take it any time you wake. You need to use the same method throughout your whole cycle.

You could also try not using the adjuster. I think even though they have it as an option, they don't really recommend you use it but just make a note in your notes.

There's a few conflicting results with your EWCM, ferning and OPK results.

It's so confusing starting off but hang in there you're covering all bases with the BD haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NZer For This Useful Post:

Sashie  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sashie, Yeah I see what you mean. I had pretty erratic temperatures when TTC#1 so started temping vaginally. I think you get a much better reading that way and can take it any time you wake. You need to use the same method throughout your whole cycle.

You could also try not using the adjuster. I think even though they have it as an option, they don't really recommend you use it but just make a note in your notes.

There's a few conflicting results with your EWCM, ferning and OPK results.

It's so confusing starting off but hang in there you're covering all bases with the BD haha

Thanks for the reply. Did you look at my last cycle chart it was done without any adjustments of times/temps and looks a lot better. I might change this months back to the orginal temps and times see if that makes a difference.

Ok didn't know I could do temps vaginally that will be interesting DH can have more of a giggle at me Might try that next cycle if we are not successful this one.

I'm going for an ultrasound tomorrow just finished 3 days of horrendous pain doctor believes it O pain but we are just covering bases make sure all is ok.

I told DH I didn't have a clue what was going on with my cycle this month so would have to just BD whenever we can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the U/S can give you a few answers to what was going on the last few days.

I might temp vaginally next cycle as my temps are a bit all over the place compared to what they were when we were TTC#1.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    Such big hugs Hun, let us know what you decide xx
    Thanks babe! Will keep you all posted. I think I'm gonna try to get by without meds as I hate the stuff so fingers crossed.