+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1502
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I couldn't resist and tested again this morning with a FRER but still a BFN - spotting has gone but who knows. AF is due tomorrow... wench! I guess time will tell but i'm pretty much ready to bow out this month. Not sure if i'll keep going this way TTC - it's making me obsessive and my anxiety and depression is playing up. Dr's are talking about putting me back on meds and in that case have recommended I take a break TTC for 6 months until the medication stabilises me. Will have to talk to DP and see what he thinks. Dr has given me the pro's and con's of taking the meds while pregnant and i'm just not sure I like the idea so if I don't get better on my own with just taking it easy I think a break it will have to be. Totally gutted! Stupid anxiety and depression I just hate you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure I'm out, bloods came back negative, surprise surprise! And still no af on cd39. 4 months and so far 1 period! Grrr.
    But in a positive note my doctor informed me that we have a new gyno and he specializes in fertility issues and bulk bills and she will be referring me if I'm not pregnant in the next 2 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee oh this must be so confusing for you, i would go get a BT too.

well i'm now 2dpo so in the dreaded tww. and woke up with headache, feeling reallly nauseated couldn't eat or drink and was dry retching for an hour... stupid imaginary symptoms, couldn't they have at least waited a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    maybee baybee, I'm stunned that the FRER came back BFN. I think a blood test is a good idea too
    I didn't know if a blood test was a little premature only being 4 days late. I've made a drs appointment for Monday as I'm having the day off for dentist app. Hopefully I'll get some answers or AF will have reared her ugly head by then. thanks everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    A blood test is more sensitive and can therefore be done before a urine HPT

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonstoneMare For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    dr can check for other reasons why you haven't had AF, like your iron levels and stuff, plus there is less risk for a false negative with a BT.

My dr made me take another HPT then got a BT to confirm yet again with DS2 but also gets other stuff checked at same time, including iron etc. I'll be going straight to see my ob this time though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gidygirl For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mummy jeez- were u and I on similar cycles?? I can't find the post, but sorry to hear about AF arriving.

I'm expecting AF tommor - have done a couple IC while on honeymoon but all BFN will let u all know..

Can I ask a silly q, but how do u test ur cervix position etc?? And what does it all mean for diff positions etc? Thanks

Congrats to all on BFP,s. to engagements and hugs to all with BFN and AF.

Talk soon when reception back lol - sucks having no reception all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gidygirl View Post
    maybee baybee oh this must be so confusing for you, i would go get a BT too.

well i'm now 2dpo so in the dreaded tww. and woke up with headache, feeling reallly nauseated couldn't eat or drink and was dry retching for an hour... stupid imaginary symptoms, couldn't they have at least waited a week.
    ive got stupid imaginary symptoms too and am only 4 dpo!

maybee babee when i was ttc my ds i had 2 months when i was 7 days late for AF and not preggers. i hope in your case you are UTD - a blood test cant lie so def go and get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 dpo here.. Hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to ovulate, waiting to ovulate.... do di do dodo do dodo....

CD10..... 6 days to go.