+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Kez View Post
    Ok ladies, well I caved in but only coz of it being Valentine's Day coz I thought how great of a present to DH would that be. I'm CD23, not due for AF til monday and even though I knew the chances of a BFP would be very remote, I thought I'd take the chance. Oh mind you, I'm waiting for ICs to come in the mail so it meant I had to go to the chemist and buy one, so I got a FRER. I was nervous doing it because of it being in middle of the day and I had only been to the toilet half an hour earlier but I did it and I got a BFP!!!!!! Now I have to wait another 3hrs before DH gets home and I can give it to him as a present

and for you all.

Thats Great news =)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gidygirl For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (14-02-2012)

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ms kes! How exciting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jbish For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, well I caved in but only coz of it being Valentine's Day coz I thought how great of a present to DH would that be. I'm CD23, not due for AF til monday and even though I knew the chances of a BFP would be very remote, I thought I'd take the chance. Oh mind you, I'm waiting for ICs to come in the mail so it meant I had to go to the chemist and buy one, so I got a FRER. I was nervous doing it because of it being in middle of the day and I had only been to the toilet half an hour earlier but I did it and I got a BFP!!!!!! Now I have to wait another 3hrs before DH gets home and I can give it to him as a present

and for you all.
    Congratulations that is certainly one Valentines day give your DH will never forget. Wonderful news.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations ms kez! Awesome news. Hoping a few more BFP's happen soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies but now I have one question...does that mean I have to leave here now

I'm passing my luck to you all...I hope to keep reading more BFPs and for the ladies who miss this cycle, I will keep my for your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonstoneMare View Post
    I've used conceive plus, which I bought online, but I started using EPO this month and WOW, the difference is amazing!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub
    Thanks for the reply, I started using EPO this month but hasn't made a great deal of difference will see how it goes next month.

and for you all.
    Woooo hoooo congratulations hope its a big sticky one!

Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I think some of you lucky ladies whove gotten their BFPs should pass on your lucky babydust!!!! Congrats ladies!
    LOL.......that made me giggle but I totally agree send it our way

Went to the doctors today got a very big positive on my OPK yesterday and today but have been having horrendous pain since about Sunday. Not much EWCM I got more of that last week but what I thought was a high cervix last week must have only been medium cos it's pretty much unreachable now.

Doctor believes the pain is my ovaries trying to spit an egg out since it's moving from side to side. I'm booked in for an ultra sound on Thursday to look for any cysts etc and see what's going on. I had the same pain last month so maybe I'm just one of the 'lucky' ones who feels it all!!!!!

I'm sooooo excited for all you ladies with BFP's

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mrs kez what a fab V day gift!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nellpops For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    moonstone mare - do you just get EPO from the health food shop or chemist? its evening primrose isnt it? i havent tried pre seed or anything before but of course am willing to try anything to increase our chances
    Yup, I just got mine from the healthfood store. I only started on CD10 (O'd on CD19) but it made a HUGE difference.

Sashie, it's a shame it didn't work for you!

Moonie

Thanks
    Reviews

and for you all.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay another V day BFP! So happy for you!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skimflatwhite For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray, Ms Kez!! Congratulations to you!!!

CD9 and I caved ... BFN even though I know it's too early! Ugh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (15-02-2012)