+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimac1 View Post
    Hiya
    I have a really silly q- is EPO just normal burning oil???

Also I am thinking of doing the smep this cycle- im cd4 today and have just got my opk in the mail. My af came early last cycle and I'm not sure when I would normally o so should I just start testing start after af has gone?

Thanks
    Fimac Im pretty sure that evening primrose oil come in tablet form and thats what women take? Someone correct me if Im mistaken!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Fimac1  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Fimac Im pretty sure that evening primrose oil come in tablet form and thats what women take? Someone correct me if Im mistaken!
    yeah this is right, it's just a capsule you take from the end of AF to day of O to try increase the amount of EWCM you have.

I am pretty sure I got a + on today's OPK, what do you ladies think? http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSC00365.jpg
    It's pretty consistent with the symptoms I had yesterday aswell - increased CM, cramping (which i'm assuming was O cramping)
    The last day we DTD was the 18th, so 3 days ago, we are trying to sway for a girl again, so I have got my timing pretty spot on if I am about to O, still getting heaps of CM today aswell, so hoping one of DP's little swimmers has been hanging on strong in there Will find out in 2 weeks I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    yeah this is right, it's just a capsule you take from the end of AF to day of O to try increase the amount of EWCM you have.

I am pretty sure I got a + on today's OPK, what do you ladies think? http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSC00365.jpg
    It's pretty consistent with the symptoms I had yesterday aswell - increased CM, cramping (which i'm assuming was O cramping)
    The last day we DTD was the 18th, so 3 days ago, we are trying to sway for a girl again, so I have got my timing pretty spot on if I am about to O, still getting heaps of CM today aswell, so hoping one of DP's little swimmers has been hanging on strong in there Will find out in 2 weeks I guess!
    looks like a pos to me, good luck!

I am off to the shops today to stock up on green tea and EPO tablets to help with EWCM production this cycle (plus no caffeine). Will let you all know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post

That looks like a positive OPK to me

for you 2WW

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, its CD15 for me with Neg OPK so far. Expecting a pos on day 17-20.

DH is 5 days past his VR surgery and recovering well..

Best of luck to everyone and wishing us all much

Demeter21

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 17 for me today.. I dont think I have O'd yet as I havent had a dark OPK. These are mine

Todays isnt in the pic. But it was white with a darker line down one side (similar to CD 15)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    CD 17 for me today.. I dont think I have O'd yet as I havent had a dark OPK. These are mine

Todays isnt in the pic. But it was white with a darker line down one side (similar to CD 15)

Hi ya, Im just wondering how long your cycle is usually?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - can I please join in? This is my 4th month TCC and today is CD1.

Trying to not read too much into anything this month as last month I thought I had some symptoms.

But I'm really, really hoping this month will be our turn!

Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome feetfirst!! Good luck to you for this cycle. I hope you get your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm now in the tww!!! Must keep busy this time and not test at 8dpo!