+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially in the 2ww.. That exciting stage lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, not much going on yet. Still waiting to OV. Being that it's Valentines Day here I guess we will start the BD marathon starting tonight and carry on until the day after OV. Just collected our box of Pre~Seed so we have 9 chances. Our DD is a Pre~Seed baby, first month using it so I personally rate it highly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woke up with the worst headache this morning so feeling a bit craap. Id like to say AF has arrived but Im not sure yet..I had some light pink discharge on the toilet paper this morning and nothing since so I dunno whats going on. Guess Ill just see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo today and didn't test!

All my (probably imagined) symptoms have disappeared. Not due until Fri or sat.

Dododoooooooooo trying not to go mental. Nearly one year of trying now. Poopsicles.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Hey there,

Can I just ask is the app you use just one that predicts O it's self? As I find that these aren't accurate. Did you use OPK's or temp?
    No the app is one that just has a calander for your period days and you can add symptoms etc I know the o days based on ewcm and other things. I used opk this month and it was right on when I was predicted to o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientician View Post
    10dpo today and didn't test!

All my (probably imagined) symptoms have disappeared. Not due until Fri or sat.

Dododoooooooooo trying not to go mental. Nearly one year of trying now. Poopsicles.
    I'm waiting for ICs to arrive, wishing they would today just to do one for the hell of it lol.

I'm so tired of the imaginary symptoms. The last few days I have had a few and I'm trying to ignore them but it's hard. Sorry, TMI, but my cervix is still high and has been that way since 31st January and is very moist. I've felt hot, I've had a runny nose first thing in the morning (just in the morning), my bottom front teeth hurt for a little bit one day, last night I cooked sausages and they smelt horrible and then DH opened a container with potato in it and it made me feel like I wanted to throw up, and now my boobs feel like they are full, they feel like they are in the way on the sides and I don't have big enough boobs to feel in the way lol. Ohhhhh someone just shoot me now or at least put me to sleep until I can test or AF appears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    No the app is one that just has a calander for your period days and you can add symptoms etc I know the o days based on ewcm and other things. I used opk this month and it was right on when I was predicted to o.
    generally anything under 10 days might indicate that there is something wrong. I would wait and see what happens this cycle as it may increase. I have notice that mine seem to vary last month was 12days and the month before was 11 I can't tell you what the one before that was as I didn't O and had a 52 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Kez View Post
    I'm waiting for ICs to arrive, wishing they would today just to do one for the hell of it lol.

I'm so tired of the imaginary symptoms. The last few days I have had a few and I'm trying to ignore them but it's hard. Sorry, TMI, but my cervix is still high and has been that way since 31st January and is very moist. I've felt hot, I've had a runny nose first thing in the morning (just in the morning), my bottom front teeth hurt for a little bit one day, last night I cooked sausages and they smelt horrible and then DH opened a container with potato in it and it made me feel like I wanted to throw up, and now my boobs feel like they are full, they feel like they are in the way on the sides and I don't have big enough boobs to feel in the way lol. Ohhhhh someone just shoot me now or at least put me to sleep until I can test or AF appears
    My teeth hurt the other day! Weird as..Im sick of imaginary symptoms as well.

Im feeling okay about going to the doctors and Im prepared for her to tell me that I should put TTC on hold until after my operations so I guess that its good that Im prepared for that possibility. I think that maybe AF may start later today or tomorrow so HOORAY!!! At least shell have finally turned up and I dont have to stress about this stupid long cycle. Hopefully the doc will be able to shed some light on whats happening with my cycles and what not so yes..feeling pretty positive about it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame to you. Good luck at the Docs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Kez For This Useful Post:

starflame  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news, sfw!!

9dpo today and hoping to wait until Friday- 12dpo. AF should be due on Saturday but I don't know what's going on with this cycle! Still have fingers crossed though!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub