+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again all - resisted the urge to test today at 8dpo. I'm being so strong this month!
    I don't actually know when AF will be due ... was 2 days early last month and I Od on CD12 when it's usually CD16 ... I'm pretty sure my LP is usually 13 days so AF is due Saturday, but who knows. I've been a little crampy the past couple of days and have felt nauseated but I know I'm still super-early so am trying to be realistic ... fingers crossed, though!

ETA: Star - I sometimes find that I feel like I can't inhale to fill my lungs completely - usually when I'm exercising. Granted, it's because I'm overweight and my lungs don't 'know how' to use oxygen the same way that a fit person's lungs do ... for me it's just a matter of 'training' them. Probably of no help at all, but wanted to share anyway
    Last edited by angelini; 13-02-2012 at 20:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

starflame  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Hi again all - resisted the urge to test today at 8dpo. I'm being so strong this month!
    I don't actually know when AF will be due ... was 2 days early last month and I Od on CD12 when it's usually CD16 ... I'm pretty sure my LP is usually 13 days so AF is due Saturday, but who knows. I've been a little crampy the past couple of days and have felt nauseated but I know I'm still super-early so am trying to be realistic ... fingers crossed, though!

ETA: Star - I sometimes find that I feel like I can't inhale to fill my lungs completely - usually when I'm exercising. Granted, it's because I'm overweight and my lungs don't 'know how' to use oxygen the same way that a fit person's lungs do ... for me it's just a matter of 'training' them. Probably of no help at all, but wanted to share anyway
    You can do it you can resist the urge to POAS. Are you just going to wait until you are due for AF or do you have a date in mind that you are going to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i join this thread? I have been diagnosed with pcos, and was supposed to start clomid this round
    But didn't due to waiting til after a trip in april, but i have a feeling i may have o'd over the weekend on my own... And dh and i were rather busy during this time.... Will be testing on the 25th

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've just been googling and have just learnt about the luteal phase what I read said it needs to be 12 days at least I've just looked over my app calendar and it looks like on average mine is 10 - 11 and last month was only 9. It's only really our 2nd month trying. I have a DD already so know I can get pregnant (although that was 3 years, but not actively trying just off pill and dtd) should I see my dr or should I wait it out I'm stressing lol

And I'm cd25 of 26 10dpo and bfn this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has arrived for me so I'm headed to the march thread! All the best to those still in the TWW

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    So I've just been googling and have just learnt about the luteal phase what I read said it needs to be 12 days at least I've just looked over my app calendar and it looks like on average mine is 10 - 11 and last month was only 9. It's only really our 2nd month trying. I have a DD already so know I can get pregnant (although that was 3 years, but not actively trying just off pill and dtd) should I see my dr or should I wait it out I'm stressing lol

And I'm cd25 of 26 10dpo and bfn this morning.
    Hey there,

Can I just ask is the app you use just one that predicts O it's self? As I find that these aren't accurate. Did you use OPK's or temp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    AF has arrived for me so I'm headed to the march thread! All the best to those still in the TWW

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Sorry to hear that AF has arrived fingers crossed that march is your month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resisted the urge to test this morning but only because DH wasn't home... Temp increased again and still above cover line. Now either 2 to 3 days late. Only symptom is tender boobs and feeling tired. Not sure what's going on. Will poas tomorrow using FMU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just popping in to say I got my BFP

Very faint, but two days in a row w FMU so I'm taking it! Will go and get a blood test today.

Lots of baby dust to all waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... I'm 9 maybe 10 dpo and waiting patiently. I'd vowed not to symptom spot this month after being disappointed last month. Up to this point I've been doing well... But last night when I checked my cm I noticed 2 or 3 dark spots in it (maybe old blood??)

But, there are no other symptoms so I'm not holding my breath!