+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1502
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i caved and tested 9dpo and yep bfn. Can't say Im surprised! What a waste of a cool digital test lol oh well af is 3 days away according to my predictor so we shall see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Well i caved and tested 9dpo and yep bfn. Can't say Im surprised! What a waste of a cool digital test lol oh well af is 3 days away according to my predictor so we shall see.
    for you.

I'm CD22 today, no idea of when I O'ed. I promised I wouldn't symptom spot this cycle but omg it is sooooo hard. Think I might do a test on Thursday, which will be 4 days before AF due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put my temp in this morning and FF has changed my O day back a couple of days making me 6dpo today.

I had a temp drop this morning and have been experiencing some cramping and almost stretching feeling for the last eighteen hours or so. Not reading into it am only taking notice of it because I can feel it so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    Thanks for the info did you get a confirmed ovulation from temping?
    Sorry for taking a while to respond Sashie, but no, I didn't temp, so never got a confirmed ovulation. Was going to try temping as well next month if I wasn't UTD. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, 15 DPO and B-F-N =( as I knew it would be. This sucks =( going to the Dr this morning, havent done a Clomid round since Oct last year, I guess this means we will have to do it again =( wish I didn't have to go to work today, just want to lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sashie can I please oogle at your chart? lol I love looking at other peoples charts and seeing how hey are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the doctors this morning, got a bfn so he sent me for bloods. Get the results on Wednesday not holding my breath tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cant be sure but I think AF might finally be on her way? I had some more brown tinged CM this morning..Only the tiniest tiniest amount and when I checked my cervix it feels very closed. So Im not too sure..I definitely dont feel like AF is on her way so I guess its just a wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whoops double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I cant be sure but I think AF might finally be on her way? I had some more brown tinged CM this morning..Only the tiniest tiniest amount and when I checked my cervix it feels very closed. So Im not too sure..I definitely dont feel like AF is on her way so I guess its just a wait and see.
    Hope you get some answers soon. I usually get a "blob" (kinda cloudy) just before ov.

AFM: I don't want to get too excited. On Sat (7dpo) I had af pains and kept on going to the loo to check because I thought af was a week early. Today (9dpo) I just had a little brown smear on the toilet paper. I have never had breakthrough bleeding. Hope it is implantation! Will try super hard not to test tomorrow!

Best of luck to everyone else. Sending good preggie joo-joo vibes out to all.