+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Starflame - personally no.
    BUT a lady at work was explaining to me when she fell pregnant she had thick snot like cervical mucus.
    Have you poas?? :-)
    Yes I did a FRER test yesterday with FMU..BFN. Ive had some full on heartburn today and I never get heartburn so thats weird. Also have had a bit of a skin breakout and thats not like me either. Dunno what to think..DP still thinks Im UTD..sigh. I have a Drs appointment on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies tomorrow I start the dreadful tww. In with a shot this month. Yay. Lets hope its gonna be a bfp at the end of this month. All the ladies who has had a bfp congrats. So happy for you. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    So I dont know if any of you remember my post from a little while ago about the snotty looking CM. I had a little glob of white and clear CM that was sort of sticky. Well I went to the loo just before and I had another little glob of clear snotty looking CM and it had a little streak of brown in it. It didnt stretch as such but it was sticky and like a little ball. I smeared it on some loo paper and the streak was definitely all brown..no red or pink. Ive definitely never had that before..Usually if AF is starting I get watery brown and pink tinged CM and this was nothing like it...Has anyone else gotten anything like it?
    I remember your post. I used to get this almost every month after I stopped the pill which would be about 2 years ago however since TTC I haven't seen it was usually 2 weeks after AF so I was assuming that was around O time. I never really thought too much about it. It would be good if you could google something and just get one answer & instead of 20 different ones.

Sorry for the personal question but have you still been DTD just incase you happened to O after you missed AF's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Angelini this is your month when do you plan on testing?

Lollie: good luck and hopefully at the end of the TWW you get your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I remember your post. I used to get this almost every month after I stopped the pill which would be about 2 years ago however since TTC I haven't seen it was usually 2 weeks after AF so I was assuming that was around O time. I never really thought too much about it. It would be good if you could google something and just get one answer & instead of 20 different ones.

Sorry for the personal question but have you still been DTD just incase you happened to O after you missed AF's?
    We have still been DTD just not as often as usual. I think its been like once every 4ish days so no very often..Last time was Friday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    We have still been DTD just not as often as usual. I think its been like once every 4ish days so no very often..Last time was Friday night
    I have noticed that I get heartburn around the time of O the last few months. Something else I never noticed before. You may have recently O'd but i'm no medical professional so don't hold me to it. some women get spotting around O time and I have now come to the conclusion no one cycle ever seem to be the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I have noticed that I get heartburn around the time of O the last few months. Something else I never noticed before. You may have recently O'd but i'm no medical professional so don't hold me to it. some women get spotting around O time and I have now come to the conclusion no one cycle ever seem to be the same.
    Yea thats for sure about the cycles. I get a little bit of heartburn every now and then but never this bad. I took one of DPs heatburn tablets and it still feels like my chest is on fire..So weird. I have no idea whats going on I just thought Id ask and see if anyone else has had the weird brown streak thing. Ill see what the Doc says on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, Congrats to those with BFP's already!

I just have a silly question to ask...

I normally bloat up to the size of someone 20 weeks pregnant by this stage in my cycle. I'm due for AF on Wednesday so 3 days time, but still flat as a tack tummy. Just wondering if this is normal or an early sign? Would it be too early to test?

I'm sorry if I sound really stupid, DF and I are only 2 months in to ttc. So all the acronyms and talk about OPK tests is going over my head a little. Lol but hopefully I'll get there. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel89xo View Post
    Hey guys, Congrats to those with BFP's already!

I just have a silly question to ask...

I normally bloat up to the size of someone 20 weeks pregnant by this stage in my cycle. I'm due for AF on Wednesday so 3 days time, but still flat as a tack tummy. Just wondering if this is normal or an early sign? Would it be too early to test?

I'm sorry if I sound really stupid, DF and I are only 2 months in to ttc. So all the acronyms and talk about OPK tests is going over my head a little. Lol but hopefully I'll get there. :-)
    Everyone is different so its a bit hard to answer that. Your best bet is to just take notes on what you experience each cycle so that you can determine your own patterns. You could google some cycle trackers or just get yourself a notebook and write down the date your cycle day (CD) and what you experience and then you have reference for the next cycle and so on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a tracker app which I'm getting used to using now. I think if I'm not pregnant this time round I'll start taking temps and tracking that so I get a better idea of my cycle.