+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemmy View Post
    You never know!! A friend of ours emailed us out of the blue about a week ago to say she had dreamt that we gave birth to a little boy.

Today my bloods we're confirmed... BFP!!!
    It will be interesting for you to see if she was right. Congratulations again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I had a baby girl. I hope our first is a girl! Congrats Kemmy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I had a baby girl. I hope our first is a girl! Congrats Kemmy!
    I had a dream a few years ago that I had 2 boys I went to see a clairvoyant a few months ago and she said that she see 2 children but she couldn't tell me if it was multiple or singles but she said she seen a boy. I didn't ask her about children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    According to FF, my temp shift etc etc I have ovulated now the waiting game.

I never did get a positive OPK so who knows. I'm 3dpo at the moment will try to hold out until twelve before I test :-)

TMI alert I have been checking my cervix position today I checked it and felt a sharp pain right where my right ovary would be. Have been having all sorts of pains on the right and left side all day. Anyone had this before is it possibly an after effect of O?
    I think I am 3 DPO as well although FF still hasn't confirmed this but my temp dropped and has been higher the last 3 days.

Sorry I can't help you with the sharp pain. I haven't experienced this myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    hope you dont mind if i join. dh and i have a wonderful 19 month old ds and ive been ready and waiting to ttc no. 2 for ages. we planned to start in dec but dh got sick so we had to put it off and we agreed to wait til march. however i pursuaded him to give it a go this month instead of waiting. so now i am officially in the tww i got a strong +ve OPK and O pains yesterday (cd 15) and normally have a 27/28 day cycle. so expecting AF before 25th feb. or a BFP if i dare hope...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested again today... Bfn. 12dpo.

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I dont know if any of you remember my post from a little while ago about the snotty looking CM. I had a little glob of white and clear CM that was sort of sticky. Well I went to the loo just before and I had another little glob of clear snotty looking CM and it had a little streak of brown in it. It didnt stretch as such but it was sticky and like a little ball. I smeared it on some loo paper and the streak was definitely all brown..no red or pink. Ive definitely never had that before..Usually if AF is starting I get watery brown and pink tinged CM and this was nothing like it...Has anyone else gotten anything like it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame - personally no.
    BUT a lady at work was explaining to me when she fell pregnant she had thick snot like cervical mucus.
    Have you poas?? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    & yes I remember that post :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - can I join this thread?? I need some distraction to not POAS quite yet - only 7dpo today. I'm feeling good this month ... it would be lucky month #9 for us if I am UTD.

I'm feeling a little crampy and my temp dropped today - hopefully implantation drop!