+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So this is all my OPK's from CD 12. What do you think?

I dunno what to think as there is pretty much nothing on the OPK's today & yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfluffyslippers View Post
    Hi All

Will be trying late January and testing mid Feb

My story is i have had an implanon implant for the past 7 years and had it taken out last october and have been on the "Fez" pill ever since, i stopped taking it end of dec. Me (26) and my hubby (29) are TTC for our first.

My cycle has been a bit all over the place as you would expect, the day after i stopped taking the pill i got what i thought was my AF which lasted for four days, but now i think it may have been a "come down bleed" from stopping the pill to early. Being new to this i started counting my cycle from the first day I got my so called AF, but then on the 15th i received what i think was my real AF. So hoping the 15th was the start of my real AF i should be at CD6...ahhh so all new and confusing to me

So there is alot for hubby and i to learn and i need somewhere to come and chat to keep me sane whilst waiting & trying.

Good Luck & to you all
    Sound slike your first bleed was withdrawel bleed and second bleed was actual AF. I had the same when I came off the pill last year. It didn't take long for my period to regulate afterward. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma Nurse View Post
    So this is all my OPK's from CD 12. What do you think?

I dunno what to think as there is pretty much nothing on the OPK's today & yesterday
    I'd say, from looking at them you had your surge the day you took the 3rd from bottom test, and since the next 2 opks dont really have a line, i'd say you already o'd. Goodluck I hope you caught it!

Have to love the way you drive yourself insane during the tww. I have had the most horrible headaches for the lat 3 days, and now I am getting some weird cramping, its like a pulling/tugging sensation inside my vjj (sorry tmi) have also had a fair bit of CM today, so not sure if I may be O today or if this could be some early pregnancy symptoms or just my body tricking me... it's going to be a long tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Sound slike your first bleed was withdrawel bleed and second bleed was actual AF. I had the same when I came off the pill last year. It didn't take long for my period to regulate afterward. Goodluck!

I'd say, from looking at them you had your surge the day you took the 3rd from bottom test, and since the next 2 opks dont really have a line, i'd say you already o'd. Goodluck I hope you caught it!

Have to love the way you drive yourself insane during the tww. I have had the most horrible headaches for the lat 3 days, and now I am getting some weird cramping, its like a pulling/tugging sensation inside my vjj (sorry tmi) have also had a fair bit of CM today, so not sure if I may be O today or if this could be some early pregnancy symptoms or just my body tricking me... it's going to be a long tww
    Thanks. I am assuming I missed the surge on the OPK's but then I think it might just be all over the place. Today is CD 17. But who knows as mybody is weird Do you think i might get another surge? has it happened to anyone?

TWW sucks as you read wayyyyy to much into everything. Well I know I will

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm moving over from the January thread.. This will be our 6 month TTC.. Going to start charting my temps aswell as doing OPK's and see how we go.. Fingers crossed for a fertile February!!
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had 3 days of headaches, then weird twinges down there.
    I have had 2 sleeps during the day yesterday and today too AND I have lots of creamy CM. I thought we were meant to dry up after OV?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I also had 3 days of headaches, then weird twinges down there.
    I have had 2 sleeps during the day yesterday and today too AND I have lots of creamy CM. I thought we were meant to dry up after OV?
    Bubby4us - I had what sounds the same, 3 days of headaches them the pain weird feeling for like 5 days only went away today. I was meant to have Ov on wed......?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm certain I OV last Sunday but my chart doesn't want to give me lines as I had 2 weird temps yesterday and today.
    I thought about looking at all my old charts from TTC#1 but it doesn't give me much to go on. I think I started taking my temp internally after the first month because my temps were erratic. So will carry on temping with saliva for now and then change next month.
    Longest 2 weeks ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really understand what these charts are?? But I will keep my fingers crossed that u will get a pos when can u test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted in the january and only just found this one some of you may remember me from last year. well i am back after having some time away from bubhub after my chemical preg i had one in july then one just a few weeks ago hoping that i get my this time as it is now 6 months. im due to test on the 3rd of february

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    EPO = Evening Primrose Oil.

I think I OV on CD9 from the CM and temp rise. But this morning at CD13 the temp plummeted again??? I'm going to assume it was wrong. I guess tomorrow's temp will be interesting. I only have a 25 day cycle so day 9 would be around the right time.

Any ideas? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bubby4Us
    Hiya
    I have a really silly q- is EPO just normal burning oil???

Also I am thinking of doing the smep this cycle- im cd4 today and have just got my opk in the mail. My af came early last cycle and I'm not sure when I would normally o so should I just start testing start after af has gone?

Thanks