+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 144 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1440
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well tested and it was Negative. DP finally believes Im not pregnant..CD59 so I am 100% sure theres something wrong with me. Yay. Will see what happens at the Drs next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Well tested and it was Negative. DP finally believes Im not pregnant..CD59 so I am 100% sure theres something wrong with me. Yay. Will see what happens at the Drs next Thursday.
    Big hugs hopefully the doctors do a blood test and find some answers for you on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Keep us posted Star. I've been following this thread and thinking of you xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skimflatwhite For This Useful Post:

starflame  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    In a feral mood today and it's only early lol - four days til af is due so the mood is right on cue - am thinking we're out this month. No symptoms to report other than a headache that i've had all week. Boobies aren't sore anymore and I have little to no cm. Just not feeling it today. Congrats to the bfp's so far and skimflatwhite I have everything crossed for you.
    Thanks gorgeous, I've got so much crossed for you too!

I never expected the emotion and obsession that comes with all of this, LOL. I can literally go from weeping to psycho in a ten minute turnaround! I've still got tender bbs (seem less 'full' tho) and CM. I 'feel' like I'm pregnant but constantly doubting myself, it's like I'm making myself feel like I am because I want it so desperately.

Seriously, I need some wine.

Keep us posted xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone,

I'm only very new on here as my DH and I decided to start our family!! I have endometrioma cyst on my ovary and the dr suspects endometriosis!
    My partner and I thought we'd start trying in February as we thought we were too late for January! I brought OPKs from woolies and a million off eBay along with a whole heap of HPT! I have a positive OPK for over a week at the end of last month/beginning of this month! I thought I was all over the shop! I was due for AF on Thursday and have been testing using the IC twice a day! I tested this morning as I'm now 2 days late and BFN! I wasn't surprised! I haven't had an AF symptoms though! Before my shower I used a FRER and bam BFP!! I tested again before it really hit me im pregnant! I've been to the dr who has ran Bloods and I get the results on Monday afternoon! I came home and did another FRER and a clear blue digital and yep both positive!!
    Yay!! I'm waiting for DH to arrive home! I've brought a cute little jumpsuit and his Favourite chocolate and put it in a gift book with my test!!
    I've been jumping out of my skin and couldn't wait to tell someone, so I've chosen all of you!

I've had no pregnancy symptoms at all other than niggling pains in my side which I've put down to my cyst!!

Good luck to everyone still testing/trying this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well af finally arrived so I'm off to march.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sarah!!! I love that you got a bfn after being late and then a BFP a bit later.

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks AF arrived Cinder for next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - sneaking in a post while on my honeymoon . Congrats to everyone got a BFP in the last week and good luck to those moving onto march ...

Well I'm CD25 today of a 30ish day cycle - have been doing smep this month - no symptoms at all and have done a couple of IC PT with BFN I'm trying to not get me down on our honeymoon but it does sit in the back of my mind.

Well - speak soon - bd to all trying and fx for those waiting to test. AF due in bout 3-4 days but fx a miracle happens. DH (hehe no longer DP) suggested seeing dr when home if get AF this month 2nd to my ca, think it might be an idea.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So only 7dpo and I wanna test so bad! The only thing stopping me is that all I have is a clear digital which are so expensive I don't wanna waste it knowing it's too early! I hate the tww. Although I don't feel pregnant and I have my 'af is coming cranky pants on'. 1 week to go!