+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Okay I got an urge to buy some FRERs tonight...so I did. Gonna test in the morning and it will be the last time I test before my Drs appointment. Im expecting a negative so I dont really know why Im going to bother. My excuse is I had a strong urge to buy them so I went for it. So I will update sometime tomorrow to tell you how I went.
    I really really really hope it's a BFP for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies..Not holding my breath Im like 99.9% sure its negative Good luck at the Drs Tormy! I hope you get some answers too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck both tormy and starflame!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking about ordering some more opks for next month (even if we don't ttc I want to see what my cycle is doing), which ones do most of you find most reliable???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    I was thinking about ordering some more opks for next month (even if we don't ttc I want to see what my cycle is doing), which ones do most of you find most reliable???
    Ive only tried Oracle Fertility ones off of Ebay and I havent gotten a definite positive with them. But Im pretty sure thats just me..other ladies who use them say theyre great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use ic thats called fertility2family ones and they are amazing. I bought a pack of 100 opks for $10 of ebay. I would recommend them. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I was trying to hold out to test until Valentines Day, caved and tested Thursday (8dpo) and today (10dpo). Both clear BFNs. At 6dpo I had one, small fresh red dot when I wiped, and nothing more. Last night, CM had a very, very brown tinge to it. this morning, I checked my CP and my CM now has a pinkish tinge. Nothing noticeable when I wiped (yet), but was definitely there. It seems too early for AF (30 day cycle, not due til 16th) but too late/red for implantation?!

What a start to the weekend, ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was also trying to hold out til Valentines day but the past three or four days I having be feeling really 'preganant' and I was surprising DH with dinner out last night so decided to get a FRER to do yesterday.

There was the faintest of lines so much so you had to turn it the right way to see it. So I thought I was making it up. but I showed DH and he could see it so I guess that was my first BFP , today I did another FRER and the line on this one is there for sure! So happy and excited! Now just to hang out for the bloods and ultrasounds to know everything is ok.

All the best girls still testing and trying! sending lots of baby vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    So, I was trying to hold out to test until Valentines Day, caved and tested Thursday (8dpo) and today (10dpo). Both clear BFNs. At 6dpo I had one, small fresh red dot when I wiped, and nothing more. Last night, CM had a very, very brown tinge to it. this morning, I checked my CP and my CM now has a pinkish tinge. Nothing noticeable when I wiped (yet), but was definitely there. It seems too early for AF (30 day cycle, not due til 16th) but too late/red for implantation?!

What a start to the weekend, ugh.
    I tested those same times with the same result! I have a 30 day cycle, due on the 16th. No bleed for me. In a foul mood yesterday which I think seems like PMS.
    It's really only my first month TTC so I won't allow myself to get too down on myself yet. And AF hasn't arrived yet. It's not over till the fat lady sings right?

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    I was also trying to hold out til Valentines day but the past three or four days I having be feeling really 'preganant' and I was surprising DH with dinner out last night so decided to get a FRER to do yesterday.

There was the faintest of lines so much so you had to turn it the right way to see it. So I thought I was making it up. but I showed DH and he could see it so I guess that was my first BFP , today I did another FRER and the line on this one is there for sure! So happy and excited! Now just to hang out for the bloods and ultrasounds to know everything is ok.

All the best girls still testing and trying! sending lots of baby vibes your way
    Amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!

Me 25 DH 26 TTC Jan 2012
    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app