+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Sashie, I had slightly darker lines, but none anywhere near dark enough to call a positive, no full ferns, no definite O pains, and am now 5 weeks preggas, so who knows, lol??? I usually have a 28 day cycle and usually have O pains on CD14, so we just based our BD on that. Good luck!!
    Thanks for the info did you get a confirmed ovulation from temping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awesome news summer rose! Congrats! And no symptoms? Maybe I can still hope for my valentine BFP!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another bfn.. Think I'm out for this month

Yay congrats summer rose!!

Ps.. I'm a medical receptionist at an U/S place and I'm real nice abd very sensitive although at times feel like I could tell people what I really thought hehe
    Last edited by MummaJez; 10-02-2012 at 14:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summerrose50 View Post
    Hey guys

11 months of trying and i got my very first positive this month, after a chemical pregnancy in June, i finally got my BFP this month! Tested day my period was due, i thought it wasn't worth it because i had absolutely no symptoms at all, no nausea, no cramps, no change in cervical mucus, i had all my pms symptoms showing up, like menstrual cramps, and i was already feeling down thinking it was another fail month. But i tested regardless and saw a faint pink line, i waited 2 more days to test again, and it was darker and more pink.

I'm so happy, me and my partner are so overwhelmed!! So goodluck to the rest of you ladies out there! Don't ever think that if you aren't having any pregnancy symptoms, it does NOT mean you are not pregnant! I had none at all.. not one, not even any spotting. So don't ever get down about it! Baby dust to you all.

Yay congrats thats great for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Another bfn.. Think I'm out for this month

Yay congrats summer rose!!

Ps.. I'm a medical receptionist at an U/S place and I'm real nice abd very sensitive although at times feel like I could tell people what I really thought hehe
    I can say I have met one in cyber land then lol. Does that mean when you are UTD you can get sneaky U/S when you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummaJez - Don't count yourself out till the dreaded AF appears. for you.

Has anyone ever experienced little sharp twinges near their belly button before? Within the last hour, this has started, it's to the left of my belly button and just happens on and off. I also felt suddenly hot before and as if I wanted to throw up and I have a full feeling within my uterus (sorry if TMI). Yesterday I had these weird uterus cramps happen on and off for about half hour, which I don't remember ever feeling before. I'm also feeling pretty tired right now but that also could be due to the fact that I didn't sleep too well last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summerrose50 View Post
    Hey guys

11 months of trying and i got my very first positive this month, after a chemical pregnancy in June, i finally got my BFP this month! Tested day my period was due, i thought it wasn't worth it because i had absolutely no symptoms at all, no nausea, no cramps, no change in cervical mucus, i had all my pms symptoms showing up, like menstrual cramps, and i was already feeling down thinking it was another fail month. But i tested regardless and saw a faint pink line, i waited 2 more days to test again, and it was darker and more pink.

I'm so happy, me and my partner are so overwhelmed!! So goodluck to the rest of you ladies out there! Don't ever think that if you aren't having any pregnancy symptoms, it does NOT mean you are not pregnant! I had none at all.. not one, not even any spotting. So don't ever get down about it! Baby dust to you all.
    Congratulations that wonderful news. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella264 View Post
    Star flame: just thought I would tell you something.

My best friend was waiting for her AF to turn up so she could start clomid for 4 MONTHS. When she went back to her FS she found out she had actually managed to fall pregnant that fourth month of waiting for AF. And didn't even get a chance to use clomid.

So if your not getting BFP and your still waiting for AF keep BD just incase you are O. ( sorry I can't remember if you are using opks)

You just never know!

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub
    Thanks Hun. Ive got a Drs appointment on Thursday so hopefully Ill get some answers either way!

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Yay that's awesome line! Congrats

I had another dream this morning and got bfps... But got bfn when I got up... Those dreams are just plain mean
    Aww hun..I have those dreams all the time. I even had a dream where DP and I had a baby girl and she was gorgeous. It sucks how everything transfers into our subconcious.

Well Im CD 58 over here. Increased CM today and yesterday. Been tired and yesterday I couldnt get any words right nothing I said made sense. Ive got my Drs appointment on Thursday so hopefully Ill get some answers.

Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    I can say I have met one in cyber land then lol. Does that mean when you are UTD you can get sneaky U/S when you want?
    Haha yep you sure can

Yeh I hope so! I'm sure they will be happy to get me in whenever I want for a look at bubba (when it happens that is haha )

Glad I'm not the only one having those dreams.... I have been so busy packing and moving house i thought I wasn't thinking much of it but I must be lol oh wells.. I just have to learn how to be patient,
    I'm still deciding whether we will try next month (we will be stopped for two months after) or not, I'm thinking of taking a break and getting myself a bit healthier?? Not sure depends on when Af shows up I still have 3+ weeks until next O and time to decide

Star flame - hope the doc can shed some light for you hun x

Thanks ms kez.. I guess your right! Will find out next tues!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

starflame  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay I got an urge to buy some FRERs tonight...so I did. Gonna test in the morning and it will be the last time I test before my Drs appointment. Im expecting a negative so I dont really know why Im going to bother. My excuse is I had a strong urge to buy them so I went for it. So I will update sometime tomorrow to tell you how I went.