+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1502
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientician View Post
    Hey jbish, I am 5dpo. What day are you planning on testing? I am already symptom spotting too but it could just be gas lol. I am trying to hang out until sat next week to test but will prob cave.
    Trying to hang out until next week maybe Friday if af doesn't arrive. I'm terrible symptom spotted last cycle convinced I was utd but nope fingers crossed for this month and for you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    I feel like I'm not UTD. No symptoms and just that 'feeling'. Plus I started using OPKs and on the 7th and final strip I finally got a faint line so I assumed I was about to O and managed to DTD two nights in a row but then not again for 4 nights. After a bit of research I'm think now I may have O'd a few days later than I thought and maybe have accidentally missed it!
    I tested yesterday at who knows what dpo, obviously way too early and a bfn but shouldn't I have some implantation bleeding regardless if I really was UTD?
    Bleeeaaaauuuggghhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    I'm feeling so non-Pregnant it's depressing. I caved and POAS. Of course, BFN. I KNOW, I KNOW...8dpo, seriously. So I'm in a total, irrational funk now.

I got one single dot of blood at 6dpo that I'm literally pinning all hopes to. Not everyone implantation bleeds hun, it's not that common at all. I'm still pulling for you! COME ON BFPs!

How many days you at now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Trying to hang out until next week maybe Friday if af doesn't arrive. I'm terrible symptom spotted last cycle convinced I was utd but nope fingers crossed for this month and for you too
    How you feeling hun? Totally emotional here tonight. I'm symptom spotting everything. Including my feet being cold! HA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    I'm feeling so non-Pregnant it's depressing. I caved and POAS. Of course, BFN. I KNOW, I KNOW...8dpo, seriously. So I'm in a total, irrational funk now.

I got one single dot of blood at 6dpo that I'm literally pinning all hopes to. Not everyone implantation bleeds hun, it's not that common at all. I'm still pulling for you! COME ON BFPs!

How many days you at now?
    Thanks skimflatwhite! I think we're running on the same dates but I can't be sure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm seriously symptom spotting.

Sore boobs, triphasic BBT, very moody - I even had a fight with DH this morning about him not showing enough interest in it all. Completely irrational and I felt like a complete wench afterwards, especially when he apologised to me later in the day.

I'm also trying to convince myself I'm seeing faint lines on the HPTs I've taken. If it were to happen this month I'm sure I would have got my BFP by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG!!! 10dpo & I just POAS... A faint (but there) pink line!!!
    Can you see it?!!

Only symptoms I've had is tiredness & a stitch like pain on my left side since 2dpo!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemmy View Post
    Can you see it?!!

Only symptoms I've had is tiredness & a stitch like pain on my left side since 2dpo!
    Ha Ha yes I can see it congratulations and by the way that is darker than some I have seen posted on here. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kemmey that is a pretty strong positive to my eyes! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemmy View Post
    Can you see it?!!

Congratulations!!! So exciting!

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skimflatwhite View Post
    How you feeling hun? Totally emotional here tonight. I'm symptom spotting everything. Including my feet being cold! HA!
    Feeling pretty yuck tonight trying not to symptom spot (lol) and knowing it's waaay to early for any of it 5-6dpo. How you going?