+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1502
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, just an update my opk's are slowly going darker. My app says that I am due to ovulate this Sunday and it looks like the app is right. Yay. We have a romantic weekend away planned and it will just be anazing to conceive on this trip. :-) Have good feeling about this month.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Just updating - i'm 6dpo... only 6 and starting to symptom spot although i know that probably is just normal stuff leading up to AF. I been getting headaches everyday since i O, getting little twinges of pain here and there in my uterus area and last night, got all emotional watching the biggest loser when normally i wouldn't. Having said this, its probably normal for all of this leading up to AF. Oh and my boobs hurt, but again... probably leading to AF... GAH I HATE THE TWW!

On a positive... New Grey's tonight! WOOP WOOP... i've seen a few of the new serious but only a few... yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSJ View Post
    The last episode, preparing for the the new season to start tonight
    Ahhhhh I see! I've been naughty and watching ahead with the US.. Love Greys!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Just updating - i'm 6dpo... only 6 and starting to symptom spot although i know that probably is just normal stuff leading up to AF. I been getting headaches everyday since i O, getting little twinges of pain here and there in my uterus area and last night, got all emotional watching the biggest loser when normally i wouldn't. Having said this, its probably normal for all of this leading up to AF. Oh and my boobs hurt, but again... probably leading to AF... GAH I HATE THE TWW!

On a positive... New Grey's tonight! WOOP WOOP... i've seen a few of the new serious but only a few... yay!
    Hey jbish, I am 5dpo. What day are you planning on testing? I am already symptom spotting too but it could just be gas lol. I am trying to hang out until sat next week to test but will prob cave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sooooo frustrated..........I have had EWCM for about 3 days, full ferning yesterday and today, my cervix has been high and soft for about 4 days and yesterday my DH was explaining something to me which I didn't understand so he was getting frustrated with me and I almost burst into tears soooo emotional but no positive on my OPK's. Warning TMI but my EWCM is more like snot but its definately stretchy and I have done the water test so I know it's not left over semen or preseed.

Today I'm getting almost like AF type cramps but still no positive. I know that not everyone gets positives on them but last month I had the strongest positives for about 3-4 days it's just soooo frustrating.

The darkest line I have got was about 10:30 this morning but it still wasn't a positive. I have been taking temps but they are unreliable because I do shift work they are all out of whack.........grrrrrrrrrr

DH and I have DTD 3 nights over the last 6 and have used preseed for those times so guess I will just have to keep going. Hurry up and get here digital monitor

I have IC's and also fertility friend ones and am going to use those from now on.
    Last edited by Sashie; 09-02-2012 at 16:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caved this morning and tested with IC - BFN. I knew it would be as I have no symptoms other than usual AF symptoms. Now just waiting for AF to arrive and and finish so we can try again.
    Good luck to everyone still to test this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSJ View Post
    Crazy emotional lady here today! Just cried twice at a re-run of grey's anatomy.....that I've already seen!

On another note, I'm on cd33 bfn 2 days ago....last cycle way 39 days so there might still be hope.

Baby dust to all x
    I hear you I almost burst into tears yesterday when DH was trying to explain something to me I didn't understand. I'm just waiting to O don't know if that's making me emotional or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thought I'd join in this thread.

I have already been testing but so far no BFP even though I have some symptoms. Perhaps wishful thinking!

Good luck to all the ladies testing this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashie View Post
    I'm sooooo frustrated..........I have had EWCM for about 3 days, full ferning yesterday and today, my cervix has been high and soft for about 4 days and yesterday my DH was explaining something to me which I didn't understand so he was getting frustrated with me and I almost burst into tears soooo emotional but no positive on my OPK's. Warning TMI but my EWCM is more like snot but its definately stretchy and I have done the water test so I know it's not left over semen or preseed.

Today I'm getting almost like AF type cramps but still no positive. I know that not everyone gets positives on them but last month I had the strongest positives for about 3-4 days it's just soooo frustrating.

The darkest line I have got was about 10:30 this morning but it still wasn't a positive. I have been taking temps but they are unreliable because I do shift work they are all out of whack.........grrrrrrrrrr

DH and I have DTD 3 nights over the last 6 and have used preseed for those times so guess I will just have to keep going. Hurry up and get here digital monitor

I have IC's and also fertility friend ones and am going to use those from now on.
    Sashie, I had slightly darker lines, but none anywhere near dark enough to call a positive, no full ferns, no definite O pains, and am now 5 weeks preggas, so who knows, lol??? I usually have a 28 day cycle and usually have O pains on CD14, so we just based our BD on that. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I'm not UTD. No symptoms and just that 'feeling'. Plus I started using OPKs and on the 7th and final strip I finally got a faint line so I assumed I was about to O and managed to DTD two nights in a row but then not again for 4 nights. After a bit of research I'm think now I may have O'd a few days later than I thought and maybe have accidentally missed it!
    I tested yesterday at who knows what dpo, obviously way too early and a bfn but shouldn't I have some implantation bleeding regardless if I really was UTD?
    Bleeeaaaauuuggghhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app