Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamasurfs View Post
    I don't want to sound harsh.. but you are also in the wrong here. what were you doing sleeping with another woman's partner when you know what it feels like to be cheated on? You knew they were together, so I think it's pretty dog that you went there in the first place. sure, he's obviously scum & going to cheat on her, but you shouldn't have gone there in the first place.
    Don't say anything, let her figure it out for herself. & remove yourself entirely from this situation.
    That was harsh. I'm here for advice... Not here to be treated like a piece of trash. And by the way, I can't " remove myself!" we have a child together, exH and I only split a few months ago. So please spare the " I'm a dog" this forum is here to help mothers not call them names!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
    Stay out of it. You're already the bad guy because you shagged her boyfriend behind her back.

If you tell you run the risk of destroying the civil relationship between you and FOB for parenting purposes.

Yes she deserves to know but for you I think a workable relationship with FIB for the benefit of your child trumps her right to know.
    Ok why is everyone calling me the bad guy here? Can you please stop that!! I said it was a mistake. My exH is a cronic cheater... I had sex with him once as he kept saying his gf was nothing " just friends" but now I know after having a " moment " with exH that I realised it was serious ( have been dating for 2-3 months however relationship is moving fast ) so can you please stop making me feel I'm such an aweful person please???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by designertaste View Post
    Ok why is everyone calling me the bad guy here? Can you please stop that!! I said it was a mistake. My exH is a cronic cheater... I had sex with him once as he kept saying his gf was nothing " just friends" but now I know after having a " moment " with exH that I realised it was serious ( have been dating for 2-3 months however relationship is moving fast ) so can you please stop making me feel I'm such an aweful person please???
    i guess a lot of people (me included) feel that if a woman knows a man has a partner (even if he is your ex) then you just dont go there for any reason. Sorry but you did to her what another woman did to you and that is not ok.
    you need to never ever be alone with your ex again and visitation for your child should involve a quick handover. I have a rule....If you wouldnt do it in front of your partner (or in your case the ex's partner) then it shouldnt be done at all

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crazyfamily For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (29-12-2011),Lemmings  (29-12-2011),naebie  (29-12-2011),Pinkzy  (29-12-2011),SassyMummy  (29-12-2011),Witwicky  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is calling you the bad guy (that is if its everyone, havent bothered reading the whole thread) because you did to your husbands new gf exactley what she did to you, and when she did it to you you broke up with your husband. You shouldnt have gone there. It was adulteress se.x, its not like you tripped and landed on his wang accidently. Regardless as to the feelings that may still be there between you and your ex you lowered yourself to their standards and did the wrong thing. Sorry but cheating is cheating. If you want everyone to only agree with you then find a forum for cheaters I guess.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Azurial For This Useful Post:

Crazyfamily  (29-12-2011),Guest1234  (29-12-2011),hopefully2  (29-12-2011),mamasurfs  (29-12-2011),Witwicky  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nobody has called you awful. We said what you did is awful. I mean let's face it, there aren't many acts lower than that .

Nobody has called you a dog. They said your actions were those of a dog. And let's be honest OP, it's true.

I agree with Crazyfamily's sensible, grown up advice. I'd personally take it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Crazyfamily  (29-12-2011),mamasurfs  (29-12-2011),naebie  (29-12-2011),Witwicky  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mistake or not, what you did wasn't exactly innocent. You aren't the innocent party in all this.
    Last edited by Guest1234; 29-12-2011 at 15:09.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfamily View Post
    i guess a lot of people (me included) feel that if a woman knows a man has a partner (even if he is your ex) then you just dont go there for any reason. Sorry but you did to her what another woman did to you and that is not ok.
    you need to never ever be alone with your ex again and visitation for your child should involve a quick handover. I have a rule....If you wouldnt do it in front of your partner (or in your case the ex's partner) then it shouldnt be done at all
    I'm sorry but You ladies have me very upset. I know what I did was wrong. But that's not what I'm on here for, to be the absolute bad person... I'm not an idiot. But I guess this is what happens. My hubby cheats, creates a love child, had 20 affairs and then I stupidly had one night of passion with him and now I'm the worst person. You know what? Thanks ladies! Thanks very much! It's all I needed was to be pushed in the dirt yet again. Fine I'm the worst person ever!!!! Thanks for reminding of that. Im so upset right now, I never wanted this to happen but you know what it did! I needed support and advice but obviously, you ladies just see me as scum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you're being very defensive and irrational, OP.

What did you want?? sympathy? gratification for your actions? Come on .

There's been some very supportive, open minded and honest advice given to you in this thread. Hell, I think I even saw one hubber send you a hug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry but You ladies have me very upset. I know what I did was wrong. But that's not what I'm on here for, to be the absolute bad person... I'm not an idiot. But I guess this is what happens. My hubby cheats, creates a love child, had 20 affairs and then I stupidly had one night of passion with him and now I'm the worst person. You know what? Thanks ladies! Thanks very much! It's all I needed was to be pushed in the dirt yet again. Fine I'm the worst person ever!!!! Thanks for reminding of that. Im so upset right now, I never wanted this to happen but you know what it did! I needed support and advice but obviously, you ladies just see me as scum!
    Ok, I think you need to step away from the computer. Its obvious you feel guilty for what happened and need to come to terms with that. Step away for a bit. Clear your head, calm down and when you have processed the guilt you are feeling come back and take the loads of good advice that has been presented to you in this thread. Good luck. And no one hates you, and no one is saying you are as bad as you exh either.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azurial For This Useful Post:

naebie  (29-12-2011),Pinkzy  (29-12-2011),Sparklydreamer  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I don't think you're scum, you made a mistake. But I think you need to understand that others find it hard to understand why you would do this to another woman when he has done it to you. He is obviously a serial cheater and you knew that when you lay down with him.

Anyway, I'm not going to kick your further while your down. Learn from this, and never do it again. Clearly he lies whenever his mouth moves.

Good luck to you