Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cheating exH cheats again with new GF

Sorry not sure which section to put this in but im in need of advice!!! My exH loves his GF however, Something bad happened... We slept together and he asked me if we could make this a recourring thing. It was a mistake. But we are still attracted to each other and it just happened. However then he started to get interested into the dating site I'm on and he signed himself to one ( not using his real name so he wouldnt get caught) He wants to cheat again and plans to cheat... Yet still be with his GF. The GF knows he cheated on me but believes he would never do that to her.
    I'm at a cross roads... I want her to know he's cheated and plans to cheat. Because I feel that she deserves to know. However I don't want to stick my nose into their business.
    What would you ladies do in this situation???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's hard to say. At the very least I'd suggest ending the sexual relationship between you and your ex and staying out of his/their business. She will find out, eventually.
    Part of me would want to tell her though, either directly or anonymously - depending on your relationship with her.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    It's hard to say. At the very least I'd suggest ending the sexual relationship between you and your ex and staying out of his/their business. She will find out, eventually.
    Part of me would want to tell her though, either directly or anonymously - depending on your relationship with her.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow, he sounds just lovely.

I don't really believe in 'meddling', but if my partner was cheating on me, I would want to know - So that I could end it/address it, but mostly to ensure I was not having nasty STD's passed onto me by someone I trust. So upon saying that, I would inform her. I would do it anonymously though, otherwise you might look like a jealous ex just trying to cause trouble (so that she believes it instead of disregarding the info).
    Last edited by Witwicky; 29-12-2011 at 12:42.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I agree, an anonymous tip-off is the way to go. She needs to know her partner is deceiving her. She thinks she can trust him & he's abusing her trust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I suggest you knock on her door with photographic evidence. Whatever the consequence you both deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    TBH...I've been in the GF shoes and I think you and your ex husband should balls up and tell her. Fair enough if you have feelings for each other but you knew he was seeing someone.

And if his now signed on a dating site, she has no hope.

Don't mean to offend anyone... Sorry if I do.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparker For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully2 View Post
    I suggest you knock on her door with photographic evidence. Whatever the consequence you both deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    ^^ or while DTD you "accidentally" call her and she hears it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will probably cause drama if your ex knows it was you that told her but I think she deserves to know too. If you know his dating profile name maybe email her a link anonymously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've been in the situation before so you know what it's like to have a cheating partner.

When he cheated on you, how did you find out? Did others know before you?

Feelings or not, he's with someone else he has 'feelings' for & is going on a site to pick up more..I'd be cutting all ties where possible & let his GF know, maybe send details of the site & his profile.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aimztar For This Useful Post:

Jenga  (29-12-2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast