+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd mention something about her taking your DD too! That's just wrong and honestly... Really disturbing.

I feel so bad for you, I'd hate to have to go through something like this *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with GFP :rollseyes: but I get the non confrontational thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So DP is going to call our real estate when he gets home (they aren't open until then anyway) and ask if there's a possiblility of moving to a new property of theirs. (there's a really nice bigger house in a nicer part of the suburb) or making our lease 6 months instead of 12.

Fingers crossed. Maybe if I advertise the house as a break lease myself and see if I get many responses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question...

Does anyone know the laws regarding p0t use in a private residence? I was just out the back with DD hanging out washing, and my neighbour decided to have a c0ne and blow the smoke over the fence and laugh.

Not only am I pregnant, but my 17 month old is out here and you can CLEARLY hear her!

Thinking I might do an anonymous call to the cops. It's not like he hides it from anyone. And the neighbours behind us could have called about it...

ETA - I know he always has a fair bit at the house. Like a full snap lock bag...

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can call it in and he will get done for possession if he has it on his person or within his premises. Unless he has prior convictions he will just get a slap on the wrist. They (the neighbours) will probably assume it is you though as you aren't on the best grounds ATM.

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha1984 View Post
    GFP - I have a feeling this is too nice for your liking? Haha
    Lol. I think that's a good outcome! Careful on the pot thing. Only reason I say that is that you don't want to start a war here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unless he has a substantial amount or is growing it he'll probably only get off with having to attend a drug diversion session, and they'll probably assume it was you and who knows what they are capable of doing. I don't know if it would be worth dobbing him in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, calling it in was just something that crossed my mind. I know if I do, that'll be war. But on that note, my view is, you can f#%£ with me as much as you like, you f@%^ with my child and I will bury you (metaphorically of course

It's just really unfair if they're going to be like this because I have told them the truth about how I feel and now DD has to suffer.