+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Questions about child care centres in and around Indooroopilly (Queensland)

Hello - this is the first time I have posted here, so I hope I'm doing it the right way!I would like to put my 18-month-old DS in child care for 2 days a week next year so he gets to meet and play with other toddlers. I was wondering whether Bub Hub members might be able to help me with any:- personal recommendations for good child care centres around Indooroopilly, Queensland; or- views on (or experiences with) either the Fig Tree Pocket Early Childhood Centre or the Indooroopilly Montessori Children's House.Thanks in advance and best wishes for a Happy New Year,NLJ.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I used to have my son in fdc in indro, and every second person was on waiting list for mont indooroopilly, and had rave reviews. The waiting list is long, I understand.

My son goes to ftp ecc, but he is 3 so in a different room. He only goes one day a week (on waiting list for another day). It is my first centre experience, so have no comparison, but I can't complain. The only thing is that they are not doing a kindy program in their pre pre prep room next year, but did this year. I'm not sure if that will change in the future.

I looked at mont kenmore as well. It seemed good educationally, although it doesn't have real grass or a big play area given its location on top of a car Park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If you do not need fixed or guaranteed days, then there is also occasional care at toowong.