Being young, I have no idea about what may or may not be happening.
My period, as of today, is a month late, and I've been searching around for symptoms online, but they're all so vague! I took a HPT about two weeks ago, and it was negative. But I've still been having, what I'm calling, symptoms.
I could really do with some advice from some women who have experienced the same thing, or if they have any advice!
- I was having cramping (exactly the same as my period) for the few days before Christmas, but my period never came.
- My lower back has been killing me for the last few weeks, and my breasts have been so sore I can hardly let my partner touch them.
- I have been getting some heartburn-like sensations, even though I have been avoiding everything that could cause it.
- For a week or two I could hardly eat without feeling nauseous (no vomiting though), and I'd wake up in the middle of the night absolutely starving!
- I've been so tired! I could sleep all day if I was allowed. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Once I fall asleep, I sleep for an hour or so, then I'm getting up for the bathroom, once I'm back in bed, I toss and turn, sleep, get up to pee, and then it all repeats until I have to get up.
- And finally, not sure if it's relevant or not. But, about a week and a half after my last period finished, I had some spotting, like only a little. I remember telling my partner, and we were both like "huh?" because I thought my period might be coming really early. But it was only the once, and then nothing.
Thanks in advance,