+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF a month late, sore breasts, back, cramping: could I be pregnant?

Being young, I have no idea about what may or may not be happening.
    My period, as of today, is a month late, and I've been searching around for symptoms online, but they're all so vague! I took a HPT about two weeks ago, and it was negative. But I've still been having, what I'm calling, symptoms.
    • I was having cramping (exactly the same as my period) for the few days before Christmas, but my period never came.
    • My lower back has been killing me for the last few weeks, and my breasts have been so sore I can hardly let my partner touch them.
    • I have been getting some heartburn-like sensations, even though I have been avoiding everything that could cause it.
    • For a week or two I could hardly eat without feeling nauseous (no vomiting though), and I'd wake up in the middle of the night absolutely starving!
    • I've been so tired! I could sleep all day if I was allowed. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Once I fall asleep, I sleep for an hour or so, then I'm getting up for the bathroom, once I'm back in bed, I toss and turn, sleep, get up to pee, and then it all repeats until I have to get up.
    • And finally, not sure if it's relevant or not. But, about a week and a half after my last period finished, I had some spotting, like only a little. I remember telling my partner, and we were both like "huh?" because I thought my period might be coming really early. But it was only the once, and then nothing.
    I could really do with some advice from some women who have experienced the same thing, or if they have any advice!

Thanks in advance,
    Samantha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you did a HPT 2 weeks ago, it's possible it was too early to detect any pregnancy if there is one.

I would be taking another test and seeing what it says.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

samanthaskye24  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep do another hpt you seem to have quite a few pregnancy symptoms. The spotting sounds like implantation bleeding. Goodluck, I hope you get the result you want!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

samanthaskye24  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There's one way to find out... test again. The symptoms you describe could be pregnancy... but they could also be stress or something else. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the girls, try another test or two and grab an appointment with your doctor to chat and perhaps arrange a blood test.

I'm 5 weeks with identical symptoms to you minus the MS/nausea. The lower back pain and cramps are killing me this week :S

Good luck