+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fisher Price Papasan ( Lil Lamb) baby swing

The Fisher Price Papasan swing is expensive, but gets excellent reviews. I am happy to buy this swing either new or second hand if it is as good as people have experienced. I am just wondering if anyone has had as good an experience with any of the other dozens of baby swings which are also on the market? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wondering if you considered ebay or something of that nature, that's where I got mine from for half price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't help you with the other swings out there, but I do have the Lil Lamb Papasan swing and have been very happy with it. It is relatively quiet, I like that it has the 4 different positions that it will swing, for example, forwards and backwards and sideways. It has a lot of grunt for something that is solely run on batteries and ones that didn't need replacing every five minutes.

I also like the fact is is extremely soft and cosy for newborns especially and the belt harness is nice and comfortable too. It holds a fair deal of weight, which I am told some of the inferior ones don't as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They are great!! But go thru the batteries!
    We bought one, took it back and bought the same swing but the American version tha came with a power lead. Cost us less even wit postage.
    I got it frm this seller http://myworld.ebay.com.au/topdog200...84.m1439.l2754
    After they were recommended by someone who also got it shipped to AUS.
    Postage was soooo quick!!
    I got the starlight model

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Really?, We must have been lucky, we've had our swing since April 2010 for two kids, so ran quite frequently and have only had to change the batteries twice in that time. A power lead would most definitely be handy though.

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    love it - we use ours everyday….

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have one
    Was by far one of the best purchases we made. My Dd loved it and I am looking forward to using it for this baby.
    Definetly worth the $$$

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Daughter has hired one for $99 for 6 months. You might want to look at that option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It was amazing. Only way DS would nap for months. We did change the batteries quite a few times in 6 months but he used it a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone explain to me how the curtain part at the back stays up? I'm looking at one on eBay and think that part of it might be broken, but the sellers not sure how it stays up. (selling it for a friend) thanks