+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just thought I'd write an update

Well I'm in love with the baby jogger city mini its brilliant so thank you all for your help, I'm just waiting for our finances to bounce back after Christmas and then I'll go get it can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    OP, if you have a big bub the BJCM can take kids up to 22kg.

If you can wait the new models are coming out, that is why current models are on sale/reduced. The current BJCM is 8kg but the Baby jogger city mini GT (new version) is a bit heavier as has air tires. It also has a more accessible basket and is a bit taller too. IT also has an adjustable handlbar so I think you will be able to use a toddler glider board, apparantly difficult with current models. They will be available in the US soon. Look on you tube for baby jogger city mini GT
    I emailed them an they said march. They are $350 from amazon! I want!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good choice on the City Mini. I had a Valco Rad (very similar to the Strider) but it was just too heavy to push and get in and out of the car. I have now got a City Mini and love it (two minor things I dont like are the basket is pretty much useless and bub cant face me, but as I said, minor issues).

I got my City Mini off Amazon, delivered for about $250. You have to buy direct from Amazon, not on-line stores that sell through Amazon. Here is the one I got (in the green/grey). If you get it today, it would be $260 (AUD) including shipping...so under your budget and all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thanks Girls rock so how do I go about buying straight from amazon? I have the amazon app but never really looked into where the items were actually coming from lol I just thought Amazon was a online store lol

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    Just thought I'd write an update

Well I'm in love with the baby jogger city mini its brilliant so thank you all for your help, I'm just waiting for our finances to bounce back after Christmas and then I'll go get it can't wait
    Honestly, I LOVE the city mini. I love how you can steer it really easily with just one hand and it's so light and easy. And it's excellent value for the price - good decision!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I just went to amazon and they are $199 and from memory it's $2.50 to ship per pound what a bargan now just waiting on DH commission cheque and I'll be set. Thank you all so much I'm one happy camper

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend got one shipped from Amazon with some accessories and all up it came to about $270ish. Way less than if she had bought it here.

Buy accessories too, much cheaper.

Buying from amazon does mean that you don't get warranty in australia. You have to pay for repairs yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I linked the website I brought from to my post, but it seems to have disappeared. This is the site I brought from....http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-Si...6365499&sr=8-1

Anyway, glad you found one that ships to Australia. I also second what luey had to say about accessories. I didnt buy any with my pram but wish I had gotten either the belly bar or the child console. We are off to Hawaii next month so I will pick up one then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my parents console from eBay! It's the BabyJogger one as pictured! Very happy, just gotta figure out how it clips on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not to put a pickle in your plan but I love my Nuna Pepp.

It is super light, really easy to open and close and is really compact for traveling, even fits in its own travel bag.

It has just come to Australia. I don't know why they did not bring it earlier as it has won dozens of awards in Europe.

I use it with the maxi capsule as a travel system.

Good luck.