+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My local store has the three wheel BJCM for $349. Guess it's a bargain then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny88 View Post
    My local store has the three wheel BJCM for $349. Guess it's a bargain then!
    That's a major bargain! I thought $379 was a bargain! Especially since it was reduced from $449.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP, if you have a big bub the BJCM can take kids up to 22kg.

If you can wait the new models are coming out, that is why current models are on sale/reduced. The current BJCM is 8kg but the Baby jogger city mini GT (new version) is a bit heavier as has air tires. It also has a more accessible basket and is a bit taller too. IT also has an adjustable handlbar so I think you will be able to use a toddler glider board, apparantly difficult with current models. They will be available in the US soon. Look on you tube for baby jogger city mini GT

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can buy bjcm from a m a z o n for $260 delivered I'm hanging out for the gt myself
    Last edited by hjsmum; 03-01-2012 at 00:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I prefer to push my 18 kg son in a mac over a mini, and a bee plus over the mac luckily he doesn't ride much these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    OP, if you have a big bub the BJCM can take kids up to 22kg.

If you can wait the new models are coming out, that is why current models are on sale/reduced. The current BJCM is 8kg but the Baby jogger city mini GT (new version) is a bit heavier as has air tires. It also has a more accessible basket and is a bit taller too. IT also has an adjustable handlbar so I think you will be able to use a toddler glider board, apparantly difficult with current models. They will be available in the US soon. Look on you tube for baby jogger city mini GT
    The gt has a hand break so easier with a board as well

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I highly recommend the Baby Jogger City Mini. I actually sold my City Elite for the mini, because it is just so light and compact. It's easy to fold (has the baby jogger quick fold technology), lightweight, easy to steer, large sunshade and they are good quality. You can pick them up for $300-something from pram warehouse, that's where I got mine from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hjsmum View Post
    You can buy bjcm from a m a z o n for $260 delivered I'm hanging out for the gt myself
    I ended up getting mine from there after all. Got the belly bar too, all delivered for $300. Then the parents console for $40 from eBay new. Ended up getting the accessories for less than the local store.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone,
    I'm now just thinking of keeping the strider because we a planning to start ttcing soon and will up grade then to the city select double (I love the city select double ) we really blew our budget over Christmas so the finances are a little tight at the moment too .
    Thanks again for all your advice I really appreciate it and loved looking at the suggested strollers, you all gave me something to help pass the time away I love searching for bargains

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    MacLaren makes good quality sturdy strollers - I have a MacLaren techno XT and it's a great light weight little stroller.

I also have a strider, so the MacLaren does everything the strider can't for times I don't want/need a big pram.