+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So lost

Im 23 with a 5 year old (so full time school next yr) a 3 yr (2 days of school next year) and an 8 month old (no daycare). With my first 2 they were in daycare by 6 months and i found work when they were both around 1 (worked as a cashier and quit all 3 times cuz i was preggo) So now im a sahm and trying to keep it like that for awhile being my last kid and all. BUT im starting to feel like i should be doing something more then "cleaning" oh and the school drop off.

Fell preggo at the end of yr 12 so havent got an certificates/qualifications and still dont know what i want to be when i grow up lol Im thinking childcare but until my youngest is in school i dont think its worth it. Im liking the whole business idea over fb but even then what on earth would i sell. Im getting back into sewing and love making up hampers so maybe doing a business course would help.

Anybody else been in a situation where youv had your kids and now its time to focus on "work" but something you want to be able to enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a few friends that have been in a similar situation as you, my only advice is make you choose something you know you will enjoy doing, research possible ways of generating an income from it and then take the leap. Here’s a link that has a list of the best ways for SAHM to earn http://bit.ly/wIRASn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was 20 when i fell preg, 21 when the kids were born & im 24 next month.

Ive started uni twice now, about to go back for the 3rd time & start from scratch. I cant handle being with my kids 24/7 without going nutty. They go to care once a week ATM, once we move they'll spent the extra days with MIL while im at uni.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I was pretty much in the same situation as you about 6 months ago. I tried to find a job that would fit into school hours and that I could get as I have pretty much been out of the workforce for 6 years (so scarey!) A friend of mine introduced me to a Work from Home business! Love it - it works really well, I have a great balance between work & life --- & best of all, I didn't really need formal qualifications as they provided on going training! I can give you some more details if you are interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that would be great if youd like to private msg me. There was a job for a creche supervisor and you didnt need any qualifications just the usual police checks, working with children and first aid certificate 5 days a week 9-12 at a leisure centre. Perfect.......if my youngest was in school oh well. Im trying to focus on the kids going back to school and doing some things with my youngest since shes not in daycare yet, might get back into avon since theres more family in town again