+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone used Pregnyl trigger?

Hi all!

Just wondering if any ladies out there have had the Pregnyl trigger (5000) and had any success? If so, how many tries? It was administered Friday 23rd so I'm in the TWW! I've also read in different forums that you should wait at least 10DPO to do a HPT for it to leave your system and if you did do a HPT it'd most likely come up as a false positive? That's fine, but I'm just searching for success stories as my DH & I are TTC baby # 1!

Thanks all!

Caz

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcaz View Post
    Hi all!

Just wondering if any ladies out there have had the Pregnyl trigger (5000) and had any success? If so, how many tries? It was administered Friday 23rd so I'm in the TWW! I've also read in different forums that you should wait at least 10DPO to do a HPT for it to leave your system and if you did do a HPT it'd most likely come up as a false positive? That's fine, but I'm just searching for success stories as my DH & I are TTC baby # 1!

Thanks all!

Caz

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub
    Hi Caz

Unfortunately I don't have a success story to share (yet!), but I also use pregnyl injections. One to trigger (5000ml) and two follow up injections of 1500ml to help my short luteal phase. It definitely gives you false positives, which is frustrating because you can't test early...but what I've started doing is POAS every day after my last injection so I can see it leave my system (the line gets lighter every day) - ideally I'd like to see the line get darker at some point!!

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Unfortunatly.... Each person is different... I've been on pregnyl before, that amount roughly does take ten days to exhaust from you body, keep drinking water to flush out the excess pregnyl
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used the Pregnyl 5000 trigger with timed IUI.. Currently 23 weeks pregnant with our miracle princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, hit reply too early!

I tested at day 6&7 after the trigger (day 5&6 after iui) and was getting false positives. Day 8&9 after trigger (7&8 after iui) it was negative.
    Got a positive at day 11 after trigger (9 after iui) and it was positive with this bub :$

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in a similar situation! I've had two 3ml shots from 1500iu booster with the last one being on Wednesday. 3ml is not even half the injection but no where can I get an accurate indication of how long this should take to leave my system. Going by the poas website it says 1 day per 1000iu. Which stands true to what you've been told of 10 days.

But for me, that guide would mean less than 1.5 days....yet the fs nurse says 7 full days regardless of how much of the injection I took. Ahh so confusing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell on the 2nd trigger shot😊 but it was 6th round of clomid I think....

Goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time