+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default likelyhood of #4 being a prem??

what are the chances of having a premmi when all my others just got earlier and earlier???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I guess it would depend on the reasons your bubs have come early. I had DD @ 31+5wks due to PE and I'm now 33+1 with my second pregnancy with (so far) no signs of them coming

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

fiddlesticks  (27-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats the thing, drs and i do not know why, waters just break and here they are... and just gets earlier... was warned if i had #4 would probably be a pre 30 weeker...
    dont want to be on total bed rest throughout whole pregnancy, so was just thinking that there should be something that i can do to prevent it...
    in a perfect world, i would love a home birth, but the risk of me going early its not an option...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyahli View Post
    thats the thing, drs and i do not know why, waters just break and here they are... and just gets earlier... was warned if i had #4 would probably be a pre 30 weeker...
    dont want to be on total bed rest throughout whole pregnancy, so was just thinking that there should be something that i can do to prevent it...
    in a perfect world, i would love a home birth, but the risk of me going early its not an option...
    Wow! Then I'm no good at offering you any advice! But I do wish you luck and hope someone can help you with tips or advice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kribby For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My babies all got earlier:

DD1 was 2 weeks overdue and induced
    DD2 was 15 days early and spontaneous labour although waters were broken by midwife
    DS1 was exactly 3 weeks early, spontaneous labour, waters broken by midwife
    DS2 was exactly 4 weeks early, spontaneous labour, waters broken by midwife
    DD3 was exactly 6 weeks early, waters broke in the middle of the night

So that's my history - Each pregnancy was perfectly normal, no morning sickness even, definitely no other complications, each time there was no reason for me to get earlier - it just happened. My pregnancies were all very close together so perhaps that had something to do with it but my doctor said there was no reason for that to be true. Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronx5 For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kyahli,

Am still in contact with a Mum whose bub was NETS transported across to a new SCN with my little guy.

Her bubs went 37, 36 then 30. does indeed depend on the reasons, I suppose, but there's probably just as many stories of pregs getting longer and longer! Every preg is diff, as you know, and you can always request more frequent scanning or find an Ob who can pull your records and try to sort this mystery for you. Good luck with your journey, post here please if you get any answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default kribby, how are your twins?

kribby, I noticed you're having twins and they should have appeared over a week ago now. How's it all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronessM View Post
    kribby, I noticed you're having twins and they should have appeared over a week ago now. How's it all going?
    Hey sweet! Yeah all going good they came early 35+2 but a far better effort then my singleton! Turns out they didn't need to come early because there wasn't much wrong with my placenta as they thought but oh we'll they're happy and healthy so meh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kyahli,

My babies came earlier also

DD1 42weeks...
    DD2 32 weeks - PPROM unknown reasons
    DS 30 weeks - PPROM unknown reasons

I too have been told another pregnancy most likely would result in a pre 30 weeker... Good luck 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i am still here and still in one piece!! lol... thank you for your support and comments!!
    so do you think that it is worth getting the stitch put in to prolong the pregnancy, or just let it take its course?

just dreaming of having bub and going home within 24 hours, though i dont see it happening...

you are all amazing women to go through this time and time again, i take my hate off to you !!!