+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Interstate visitation rights?

I moved interstate when I was pregnant as my b/f at the time wanted me to have an abortion, dumped me when I didn't and I needed support hence the move.

After 2.5 yrs he has decided he wants in and wants to play parent. awesome.

My question is, what visitation rights are currently in place for your child and your ex - their father/mother? For example you had a child and your ex moved away (not you) and wants visitation. OR you were in my situation where you moved before the baby was born.

Would really appreciate some advice even because I really think this situation is best dealt with through mediation, I don't want to deal with him myself as he gets nasty and makes things difficult when I don't let him get his own way.

Thank you
    Last edited by F I G J A M; 27-12-2011 at 12:47. Reason: confusion

Similar Threads

1. Behavioural Changes after Visitation
    By Ana Gram in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22-03-2012, 21:57
  2. Teenage visitation rights QLD?
    By Happy2be3 in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 22:24
  3. opinio.s on visitation