+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ovulation tests

Do you use ovulation testing kits?

If you use them which one do you use? Is there much difference between brands? What do you think of he ones you use?

Tossing up weather to give them a try last time I used them I couldn't tell what the lines meant as one day they'd be feint then really dark then all of a sudden they would be light then dark again like the.next week after o/v according to the test I was o/v 3-4 times per cycle! Which definitely does not seem right to me as you honk I would have conceived during those times... When I was using the fertility testing kit...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just the eBay cheapies here. Bought from a few different sellers. Also had a maybe baby tester- bought that off eBay too

I think some opks can be hit and miss, my last cycle I thought I'd o'd alot earlier than I did ( as per the opks I was using) but then Kate October I had the signature o pains and sure enough - I hadn't o'd when the tests indicated I did. Trouble is tho I was never a 'regular' user of them - I'd do them for a few days then give up!

Similar Threads

1. Pregnancy Tests.com.au-ovulation tests
    By S12 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 23:42
  2. Ovulation Tests
    By happy86 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-06-2012, 07:54
  3. Ovulation tests??
    By happy86 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3