+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nemmy, I am still bf my 8 month old DD2 full time, and I allow myself 1500 calories a day. I try to stay a bit under that though. I selected lightly active, as I also have 2 little ones to keep me on my toes!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, mind if I join too?

My starting weightis 63kgs, first goal weight by end of jan is 60kg. I was down to 60kg at end of october but kids birthdays, christmas parties etc became my downfall. Im determined this time to get it right.

Second goal- to be back to size 8-10 by April (pre pregnancy weight).

Hoping I can get some inspiration and motivational tips from you all! And recipes too, if anyone has any nice low fat ones.

Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate being sick and not being able to exercise, it's driving me crazy
    I just saw this come up on channel 10. I've made the pledge and I think it's a really great idea, hopefully it will help the aussie obesiety rate drop. Anyway....nothing much else to report from me. Hope everyone else is having a great week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i hear ya MI, i've had the flu for a few weeks and although i've mostly come good, i'm still getting tired very easily and having difficulties breathing (asthma + a left over cough from being sick!) i'm going to try and exercise for 2 days take a break day, 2 days take a break day, etc. i'm sure once i'm not working i'll be good to exercise every day, at least i hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How is everyone going?

I am feeling so much better already Have been eating sensibly again and working out since Monday and already so much less bloated and looking a lore healthier. Hoping for a good number on the scale this Friday. I haven't weighed as yet, what I'm hoping for is to be the same weight I was before Christmas (12kg loss). Then next week I'll be able to update my ticker to 13kg lost hopefully .

Thanks
    Reviews
    well foodwise i'm not feeling too great (i had garlic bread for dinner last night trying to get rid of the last of the naughty food in my house!) but in general i am eating a LOT healthier, especially my breakfasts and lunches and i've exercised tuesday and wednesday night (break tonight i needed to do some cooking lol) and will be back into it tomorrow. according to the scales i've already lost 600 grams but i think they're a bit off haha
    good luck with your weigh in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there. I'm going to join in on this!!! I'm Tash and in December I did 3 wks on the HCG diet and lost 7kgs. Now I'm off it I'm just trying to eat healthy but I do no real exercise. I'm not a fan of it and usually always have my two young ones in toe so don't bother joining gyms (never go when I join anyway lol). So what short spurt type exercise things are u guys doing? I want to lose 4.5kg more!

Today's weight: 73.5kg
    Goal weight: 69kg
    Last edited by SunshineMunky; 05-01-2012 at 19:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    I hate being sick and not being able to exercise, it's driving me crazy
    I just saw this come up on channel 10. I've made the pledge and I think it's a really great idea, hopefully it will help the aussie obesiety rate drop. Anyway....nothing much else to report from me. Hope everyone else is having a great week.
    Thanks for linking this MothersInstinct. I've just signed up as well

Week is going okay so far. I haven't been too crazy and I've been eating lots of salads and fruit (just got a fruit box delivered from Aussie Farmers - yum!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i've always been bitter that aussie farmers don't deliver to my house bubble! enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My main goal for this week is to eat breakfast and to drink 1.5 litres of water each day. So far so good. I am trying to develop good habits.

For exercise I left the ride on mower in the shed and mowed our lawns with the push mower. It took me 1 1/2 hours, but I had a real sense of accomplishment at the end.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Poppers For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (06-01-2012)