+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That was meant to be couch to 5km app. I certainly don't want to gain 5kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rachhasarrived - that app is awesome, I did it last year and can run 7k now.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but still going to drag myself to gym, hopefully will run 5k and do some weights if I am feeling up to it. Will also report back with my starting weight, Hopefully I haven't gained anything over the festive season, would really like to start this on the weight I was 2 weeks ago (or about)

To everyone that has joined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I weighed 86.4 this morning. I have dropped about a kilo as I've had this awful throat infection which made it painful to eat.

As I'm pregnant, I'm not dieting or counting calories, but just trying to eat well and exercise.

Going to do pump at 9.30. So hoping no ms this pregnancy so it doesn't impede exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually got this free app on my iPhone called Nike training club it's really good basically u just pick ur workout u want to do select your music n just follow what the "trainer" says its mostly core stuff like pushups n other stuff but it really works for me as I get such a sweat up doing it. Also because my partner works away 2 weeks at a time I don't have the time to go to the gym so this really woks for me. Also we bought out daughter a trampoline for Xmas and I normally jump on that for about 15 minutes at a time too. I recommend the app I think it's good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MothersInstinct- thank you, you have helped with my motivation to see it through to the end. I have only done it a few times yet, but I can tell I am getting fitter already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just checking in with my starting weight - 79.5, So I have gained 700g in the last 10days, and I didn't go back over 80kg so I am super happy with my starting weight.
    Went to gym this morning, it was probably the hardest workout I have had since going to the gym. I have a bit of a flu, so I could barely breathe while running so I didn't do half as much as I usually would, then I attempted some weights, they weren't as difficult as the running, but now I have body aches. Going to take it easy tomorrow if I am still feeling run down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting weight-73.6kg. Goal weight-64kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrstuilawa and Mia78 - the my fitness pal app seems pretty good, certainly has been helping me keep track of what I'm eating and my portion sizes. I'm very impressed that they have so many Australian food options listed. Must admit I was a little hungry today as I'm not sure if I should be on the 1350 or 1500 calorie intake, but Ive decided to go for the 'lightly active' option given I'm the mum if two active DDs! I had a few hundred cals spare today after exercising!
    Speaking of which, Zumba on wii today was fab, burned like 500 calories which was WAY more than I expected. Yay!!
    Hope everyone is going well with their exercise and diet goals.
    Also I should in log in my goal. Initial weight: 76kg. Goal weight: 67kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    it's definitely a favourite of mine!!
    i have weighed myself tonight and unfortunately my initial weight is 81kg. my goal weight is 65kg.
    i went on my treadmill tonight for the first time in over 6 months. managed to run for 24 out of 46 minutes, so my fitness levels havent dropped as much as i thought they had. i will be alternating between running/power walking on the treadmill, my ab bootcamp dvd and my exercise bike. i am not supposed to do any high impact exercise due to problems with my back, but i figure running once every 3 days should be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join in? My starting weight for this year is 81.5kgs. I'm hoping to drop down to 69kgs. I'm currently on Weight Watchers and am hoping to increase my gym activity and get back into netball once some of my post natal issues settle down.