+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngmum89 View Post
    My goal is to lose 20-30kgs hopefully by the end of year.. I've started working out again n drinkin more water.. Does anyone have a good diet or routine they follow that has worked for them?? I was glnna try body trim but it's sooo expensive I didn't wanna waste the money if it was gonna work.. Does it work??
    Yeah, I'd like to know this too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh lasted 5 days on body trim! I'd say it's like anything and works for some and not others. The bars are nice though!!

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 1 here.

Woke up late. Had one baby girl who usually sleeps through, decide she wanted to be awake from 11pm to 2am. *yawn*. Managed a 45 minute walk this morning, then 5-10 minutes on the trampoline (those things are exhausting!!!). Feeling good about it all. DF's aunty is a personal trainer, so she is doing up a meal plan for me, and also going to show me a few things. And as long as I keep away from all the junk, excercise at least 5 days a week. She thinks the weight will fall off. Even 10 kg before our wedding in March! I hope she is right. I know I can do it. I just need to stay motivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join please? I'm a bit late.
    I need to lose 10kg. Actually probably more after Xmas.
    More like 15 kg.
    Today I went to try on some long dresses just for summer and it's true I look pregnant!
    I have a huge problem with bloating and eating. Binge eating at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in! I'm starting tomorrow...after a tough pregnancy and a prem baby; PCOS and other issues - I'm looking forward to being fit and healthy for my 40th on the 25th March! I will weigh myself tomorrow and face the consequences of the last few months and make a plan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck to all i somewhat failed on the exercise front, though i did spend about 4 hours cleaning. i'm going to be focusing mostly on my diet this week and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please join! I would like to lose 9kg to get me back to my pre-pregnancy weight, DD2 is 2yo now so there are no excuses anymore!! Anyway I downloaded an iPhone app today called My Fitness Pal to help monitor calories and what I'm eating. Hoping this will help control my portion sizes too. Also did some weights at home today and a bit of time on Wii Fit. So fe like I'm off to an ok start ... tomorrow is Zumba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nemmy my fitness pal is awesome, i used it a lot last year around jan/feb/march and managed to lose 8kg. i have however put most of that weight back on but calorie counting helped massively in my losing weight, and i now have a much better idea of what and how much i should be eating (it's sticking to it that seems to be a problem lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nemmy, I use my fitness pal as well. I have been using it for a month and have lost 3.3kg in that time! Feel free to add me as a friend...my username is Abieva.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me me me! I have put on nearly 10kg since my wedding in April I would like to lose 8kg. I have just started the couch to 5kg app. I am also going to do my measurements too because I find this much more motivating when I don't seem to be losing weight