+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got a shock when I took to the scales this evening as I have lost another 1kg despite a lack if exercise and not so great eating in the past week what with being away on holiday. But I have jumped right back into my routine since returning home. Although i am feeling a bit unmotivated today as I don't feel 100%, not sure if I'm coming down with something or what. Anyway, I'll push that aside and get back to it now as I need to do my weight training this evening. Hope everyone is doing well with their goals for the week. I have to say this thread and feedback received from other members really does help keep me on track. Nice to know there are others out going through the same as me to keep fit, be healthy and lose weight. Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SW 98 kg
    CW Week 4 95.4 kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    SW 98 kg
    CW Week 5 94.6 kg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Poppers For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Poppers View Post
    SW 98 kg
    CW Week 5 94.6 kg
    Nice work! Soon enough you will be breaking into the 80's

Well, I am down to 77.7 I started at 79.9 but my initial weightloss journey begun when I weighed 92kg, I am extremely happy with my body and how much I have lost since October, BUT i just recieved a BFP yesterday, so looks like I will be departing this thread, I'm still aiming for a low/no gain during the pregnancy and since I have been active for the past 4 or so months, I will still be able to continue most of the exercise I do and just have to eat healthy. Goodluck with the weightloss girls!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Johnny Poppers  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well done, ladies! You're all on fire!!

I am going well...on track for my 2nd goal weight in just over a months time. I added some burlesque dancing to my exercise regime a couple of weeks ago and it is so much fun! Already feeling and seeing the difference due to that one extra exercise I do for 10 minutes a day.

Still a size 12-14 but fitting a LOT of size 12 clothing now, not just the odd dress or pants here and there. I can't wait to see where we're all at in another months time. Keep it up everyone .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

Johnny Poppers  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed myself earlier in the week but haven't had a chance until now to give an update. Another kilo down, so have lost 4 kg in 5 weeks and am down to 72kg now. Yay!
    BUT I have been quite slack with my weight and cardio training so far this week. Only one session of each so far. I was out late last night, so feeling really tired tonight. Plus I went out for dinner so far too many calories consumed. I'm planning to get an an early night and promise to exercise tomorrow and give 110%!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    i just recieved a BFP yesterday, so looks like I will be departing this thread
    Congratulations!

You dont have to bail on us all together as you have provided some very helpful advice, to me especially when I first started on this journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmy View Post
    I weighed myself earlier in the week but haven't had a chance until now to give an update. Another kilo down, so have lost 4 kg in 5 weeks and am down to 72kg now. Yay!
    BUT I have been quite slack with my weight and cardio training so far this week. Only one session of each so far. I was out late last night, so feeling really tired tonight. Plus I went out for dinner so far too many calories consumed. I'm planning to get an an early night and promise to exercise tomorrow and give 110%!!
    Great stuff.

I find any loss that I have is motivation for the next week. You may find that in the grand scheme of things that one blow out wont make any difference.

I allow myself one blow out a week and then focus on just eating heaps of vegies with small amounts of lean meat or fish the rest of the week. My portion sizes are vastly different to what they use to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Poppers View Post
    Congratulations!

Great stuff.

I find any loss that I have is motivation for the next week. You may find that in the grand scheme of things that one blow out wont make any difference.

I allow myself one blow out a week and then focus on just eating heaps of vegies with small amounts of lean meat or fish the rest of the week. My portion sizes are vastly different to what they use to be.
    Thanks for your support Johnny Poppers, and congrats on your weight loss success, you really seem to be on a roll.
    This has just been crazy week what with the kids starting back at school, childcare, DH back to work from annual leave, etc. I just never got around to fitting in the excercise I promised myself I would do. But on a good note, I've continued to eat pretty well for the rest of the week, so hopefully beside that blow out earlier in the week I'll at least maintain my weight (hopefully not put any on!). I've decided to just re-start my exercise routine next week, hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to get on the move again!