+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great job to those that have had losses
    I have been a bit slack this week, eating wise have been okay. But only been to gym twice, both times gave 110% effort though. I had plans of going this morning, but DS1 seems to have come down with something, more then likely caught it as daycare yesterday. Hoping it's just a 24 hour bug, he's been throwing up and has diarreah aswell, poor little mite. I'm going to try to getto the gym when DP gets home though, really keen for a run. I set myself a new record yesterday, did ran almost 9km's, very proud! I'm only down 500g since I last checked in here, so sitting at 78.9. Hoping I can lose a bit more before Monday's weighin. DP and I started TTC this month aswell, have just started my TWW, but I wouldn't mind if it took us a few months to fall, I would love to be down to 75ish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't yet weighed myself for the week but I am proud to say that it's been 20 days and not one piece of chocolate has passed these lips!! I think that's a feat in itself!! Will be back tomorrow with my measurements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That is fantastic Nemmy Well done!

I am going well - have been losing consistently (1kg per week) so far this year but I am due for AF this week so not expecting a great number on the scales on Friday, but that's alright. Hoping to reach my 2nd goal weight by March 2nd and then it's only 10kg until my final goal in June. I'm on track for my goals as I'm very motivated at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    That is fantastic Nemmy Well done!

I am going well - have been losing consistently (1kg per week) so far this year but I am due for AF this week so not expecting a great number on the scales on Friday, but that's alright. Hoping to reach my 2nd goal weight by March 2nd and then it's only 10kg until my final goal in June. I'm on track for my goals as I'm very motivated at the moment
    Well done Pinkyz, sounds like you're really motivated and that's definitely half the challenge in staying on track. I'm not expecting much of a loss this week as we were away at the beach for most of the week and I find it so hard to eat healthy when on holiday. Guess I'll see tomorrow when I weigh in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well done pinkyz! you ladies really are an inspiration, i am so lacking in motivation at the moment!! dietwise i have been eating a lot better than i used to, but exercise has been basically non existant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Nemmy, 20 days with so chocolate sounds like an achievement in it's self! I'm bad at staying motivated on holiday too.

Great job Pinkzy sounds like your well on track with your goals.

Well I think I have reached a plateau, I did lose another 500g this week, so am now sitting on 78.4 but just cant seem to get and stay under the 78kg mark. Have stepped up my exercise this week though, I did only go 2 times last week in stead of my usual 6 days, and have set my self a 50km in 1 week challange which basically means I have to run a total of 50km by next week. I only did 2km this morning, but also did an hour long combat. I am feeling great and finally starting to notice the difference, i wore short bike type pants this morning and actually felt comfortable wearing them and thought I looked pretty good too! Hopefully I can get under 78kg by next weighin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    well done pinkyz! you ladies really are an inspiration, i am so lacking in motivation at the moment!! dietwise i have been eating a lot better than i used to, but exercise has been basically non existant!
    It's a new week! Try not to throw yourself in the deep end this week, maybe just trying for even 2 days of exercise, even if it is just a 20min walk, put your shoes on and leave the house and walk and keep walking. Or do 3 reps of 10 sit/pushups, babysteps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had a bad week here. Was DF's birthday Saturday. And the inlaws bought a "not so healthy" lunch over. No excuse, I should have made something for myself but would have felt rude. Yes- she knows I'm trying to shift a lot of kgs! Ah well. Also had a few drinks that night, which I'm not too bummed about, as I very rarely drink. Weighed myself early, and I've gained half a kilo so my weigh in for Wednesday isn't looking too good. But fingers crossed things start to improve again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress over it higgle, it's not like you have a birthday every weekend, your entitled to slip up every now and then and you have worked very hard i'm sure you will shift that weight in no time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks MI i do very small stints of 'accidental' exercise, ie walking to and from the train station, so i should really be pushing myself a little harder. there just arent enough hours in the day atm!! but i will definitely try and do something at least a couple of days this week!