+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 26 days late...neg blood and urine tests

Me and my husband have been trying to have our second child for about 6 months now, my last period was october 27th 2011(lasted 5-7days) on nov.23/24 I have VERY light bleeding in the morning , then went away each day . It seems like my abdomen is getting swollen , I've taken many hpt tests and two blood tests all coming back negative. With my first son I wasn't able to get a pos test until I was 10 weeks pregnant. I don't have tender breasts or anything , I was getting dizzy for about a week and a half about 3 weeks ago and last week when I would pick something up id get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen .I find my sense of smell over whelming also at times.
    Anyways just wondering what people think. Its so stressful not knowing !
    Ps I have regular periods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I dont have any advice just keeping my fingers & toes crossed that you get an answer soon. Can you get a referral for an ultrasound maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks! i have a dr.'s appointment on the 31st, so hopefully he can get me an untrasound. im 34 days late now and my nipple have been very sensitve! so hopefully i am preggers !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well it turns out im pregnant!!!!! i took 3 hpt test since yesturday(all differ kinds) and they all came out positive!!!! so i guess blood tests can be wrong because i had two of them ! lol
    good luck to you guys and hope you have the same outcome!