+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Iphone who has one?

I bought my DD an Ipod touch for her birthday and I'd like to get myself one..but I thought about Iphones...do they do the same re music and videos etc from Itunes??

Who has one? Can I buy an Iphone without going on a plan, as my boss pays for my phone bill (my FIL)..

I'd love some info etc about the best brands etc and how much they cost to buy?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi
    I have a touch n a phone( only because my plan ran outrush I got touch as a gift *spoilt* personally I would get the phone as it does everything the touch does but you can have Internet anywhere. I can only get Internet on my touch when at home ect an I use our wifi.... As for buying them kmart were selling the for under $500 outright but locked to I think optus? a bit before the iPhone 4s came out so they have prob come down a bit in price

Also the only brand is apple but it's who it's locked to but I'm pretty sure it's only around $30 to ring apple n get it unlocked if it's brought outright
    Last edited by Pmakes3; 26-12-2011 at 22:15.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pmakes3 For This Useful Post:

sunshinebub  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH okay so I could buy an Iphone and can you ge internet anywhere..but the ipod touch you can only get net through wifi?? Can you just buy an iphone outright and put my phone sim card into it??????? So confused! My FIL pays my account but I'd love an iphone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinebub View Post
    Can you just buy an iphone outright and put my phone sim card into it??????? So confused!
    Yep you can buy them outright (even on eBay!) and put any SIM in. And yes you get 3G Internet when you are away from home so you can use the Internet wherever you are, as long as there is 3G reception. I loooove my iPhone, I couldn't live without it!!! I can't recommend them enough, all the apps are awesome too!

Sent from my iPhone, using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to proud-mum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohhhhh I'm getting really excited now! May I ask what brand you have and around how much it cost........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is on a cap plan with optus

Thanks
    Reviews
    With an iPhone the only brand is Apple. You are probably talking about "smart phones" in general, which is the type of phone they are and you can buy many brands ie Apple, Samsung, LG etc and all have different models. I have an iPhone 4 & they retail at about $700 now I believe. I chose Apple because their app store is the best IMO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You can get an iPhone 3GS for $400 at Kmart outright.

Mine was 'free' on a 24 month $29 cap.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by proud-mum View Post
    With an iPhone the only brand is Apple. You are probably talking about "smart phones" in general, which is the type of phone they are and you can buy many brands ie Apple, Samsung, LG etc and all have different models. I have an iPhone 4 & they retail at about $700 now I believe. I chose Apple because their app store is the best IMO!

Thank you so much..you've cleared that up for me x I've just read about Apple and I understand it a bit more.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have EVERYTHING on my iPhone , you can get an app for just about anything - banking, Facebook, bub hub if course, games, budget planners, period trackers etc