+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Why are my boobs so sore?

I stopped breastfeeding 7 months ago and haven't had milk for months. About 2 weeks ago it felt like I was having a let down and put it down to a very unusual pms symptom (I don't get sore boobs normally) but they have basically hurt ever since. The only time they've hurt like this is when I was pregnant with my first but DH has had a vasectomy so I can rule that out.

Why are my boobs so sore? I can't even touch them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Anyone??? Was hoping for someone to have had experience with this to answer...I thought maybe my boobs might be growing again now that breastfeeding is all over and done with (I'm a cup size smaller than what I was before pregnancy/breastfeeding). Poor DH is a bit stressed his vasectomy has failed but I'm not worrying about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really odd! Since you said that you felt a letdown type thing, did you try to express to see if you have any random milk come in? Hmm. Sorry, can't really be of much help, I'm still breastfeeding! If you're concerned you could always go for a trip to your health professional. Or have you had really sore boobs at that time of the month?

Sent from my iPhone, using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areca View Post
    Anyone??? Was hoping for someone to have had experience with this to answer...I thought maybe my boobs might be growing again now that breastfeeding is all over and done with (I'm a cup size smaller than what I was before pregnancy/breastfeeding). Poor DH is a bit stressed his vasectomy has failed but I'm not worrying about that.
    How long ago did your DH have his vasectomy. I had a cousin who had one and his wife still got pregnant & it was not long after the op.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No milk and I never get sore boobs at that time of the month but I just thought maybe my body was being a bit weird for whatever reason but they still hurt and it's been a couple of weeks!
    It's really weird...they just ache pretty well constantly and even my nipples are sore. DH can't cuddle me too tightly or anything. I'm so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    How long ago did your DH have his vasectomy. I had a cousin who had one and his wife still got pregnant & it was not long after the op.
    Just over 2 years ago and he had his 3 month check up and he got the all clear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and btw...google gave me nothing which is why I'm asking on here in hopes that someone might be able to shed some light on this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe it is just pms then mine used to hurt for 2 weeks but that has all of a sudden stopped maybe just a change in symptoms / hormone levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    Maybe it is just pms then mine used to hurt for 2 weeks but that has all of a sudden stopped maybe just a change in symptoms / hormone levels.
    Oh I didn't realise PMS could last so long! hopefully that's just it! Thanks! My DH will be happy to hear that in the morning! He was starting to stress that his vasectomy had failed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine get sore for a few days either side of ovulation (from what I can work out lol- crazy cycles!!)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Areca  (26-12-2011)