+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Contractions or false labour? Im over this! :(

Hello everyone. I am now 2 days overdue. Latnight i was having pains in my lower stomach from 7:50pm until about 2am then nothing at al. Today i've started having them again and these are the times so far each lasting between 20-35 seconds.. Could this be the start of things? How do i get things moving along or closer together ect? I just want this pregnancy to be over im soo sore
    5:32pm
    6:03pm
    6:12pm
    6:22pm
    6:40pm
    6:47pm
    7:05pm
    7:21pm
    7:30pm

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Looks like pre labour to me, I have been there many times if you want to get things going my suggestions are s3x and nipple stimulation, both produce oxytocin which is what your body produces while in labour, and the progesterone from the sp3rm will help to soften your cervix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Looks like pre labour to me, I have been there many times if you want to get things going my suggestions are s3x and nipple stimulation, both produce oxytocin which is what your body produces while in labour, and the progesterone from the sp3rm will help to soften your cervix.
    ^this

Because the timings are irregular and length is not long I would think pre labour. It sucks, I know!

But because you are overdue your bubs arrival is imminent so this pre labour may just snap into real labour in no time!

In my experience you'll *know* when its the real deal

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My prelabour was like this. Started 11.30pm on the sun night & continued until 5.30am mon morning and then stopped. Started again at 12.30pm Monday arvo but quickly turned into the real thing & my gorgeous son was born at 9.23pm mon night. I was 40 + 6

Hope it turns into the real thing for you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub