+ Reply to Thread

Default Disappointed

So a couple of things. Sorry girls if this is all over the place
    1 dd father has not contacted me about seeing her over Christmas. Also her grandparents ( his parents) havnt either. I have not seen or spoken to him for probably about 5 months and grandparents for that time either. We all love in the same area........

2 the guy I kinda liked meet him out one night been speaking by text. Has told me he is hanging out with some chick I never started convo with him by text it was always him. He said he was working at home told him to come over and celebrate with me. I than texted him and said not in That way though just have a couple of drinks. He texted me back saying he was hanging out witha chick. I'm so Devo over this( lame I know) seeing as there was never anything beween us we only meet once but I put myself on line there and now I feel like a idiot for it.

Well anyway merry Christmas everyone xox

Similar Threads

1. Disappointed :(
    By mummanna in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 19:55
  2. Disappointed
    By Bonkers in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 19:01
  3. Disappointed
    By Me&Smooches in forum General Chat