+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers Group/ Coffe Group/ Play dates - Canning Vale

Hi

I have recently moved from NZ to Perth and live in Canning Vale. I have a one year old daughter and am a SAHM. I am finding adjusting to life in Perth a bit hard as we moved here for DF's job and I don't really know anybody here. I would love to join a playgroup or mothers group. I really miss having friends to call into for a coffee or play... or wonder around the local mall.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm not down your way but if you go to PlaygroupsWA website you might be able to find one suitable for your location and your daughters age! Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I'm in kelmscott...and have a 15 month old son... Happy to meet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm in Willetton, just down the road from CanningVale. I would love to meet up for coffee and playdates, I have a 22 month old son, and 2 girls aged 6 & 8. I have been in Perth for 2 years, so this year have decided its time to start making Perth friends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mandlsmum and Rocker

I would been to meet up for a coffee playdate or walk.... What day suits you guys next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any days except Tuesday and Friday, we do music and swimming on tues, and he goes to daycare on Friday. Where about were you thinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does Wednesday suit? I dont really know many places around here, would you prefer a cafe or playground?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again...
    Any days are usually fine as we don't have a set routine... Just arrange stuff as I go along. Wednesday is gud... My son Jermaine is walking/running so if it's a playground, fences would be great.. Or I'm also happy with a cafe..

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son is 2 next month and climbing/running everywhere so would need a fenced playground too. There is a play centre with a cafe next door (tumblers) at Riverton leisureplex but not sure about Canning Vale

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    I live down that way , I have a nine month old and really need to get out and meet some other mums. so do you want to catch up for coffee?