+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got some perfume from my sister that is horrid to me. It's a musk and is sooooo damn strong and I hate strong scented perfume!!! Apart from that everything else was good EVEN the stuff my 5 yr old daughter got me from the stall at school wasn't that bad!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dps aunt sent up with his grandmother, a ginormous plus-sized, really REALLY ugly tshirt.. Even ginormous on my giant 36 week bub belly. Not sure what she was thinking..

Otherwise really happy with everything I got this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    The inlaws got DH and I a block of chocolate each. Just the $3 supermarket ones. As a bonus mine has milk in it, which I'm terribly allergic to.

Wouldn't mind so much since I know FIL hasn't had much work lately... Had they not shown us the $20,000 ring they'd gotten for MIL last month and had FIL not bought several random things on eBay during lunch

Oh well, at least he didnt spend this entire visit watching Vi@gra commercials on youtube!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Multiple bath / scented creams sets from the same person. I hate the sh!t!
    Maybe I stink? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my mum called me in October to tell me what she got for my birthday. i haven't seen her since and yesterday she gifted my birthday present off as a Christmas present. classy. and i bought her a $120 kettle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's my own stupid fault. I asked DH for a tankini - I specified 'preferably seafolly'. He couldn't find any so bought pretty much the only tankini he could find and I fear it's a little bit...nanna. I stupidly wore it swimming and so now can't exchange it so will have to wear it for the next couple of years to continue the lie. Damn it!!! I should have asked for a surprise and bought them myself in the sales!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do secret santa in my family and i got some comfy maternity clothes.

While i do like the clothes, the thing im annoyed about is my sister was my secret santa. She didnt bother to get me a present - my mum had to get it

It would of taken her 2 seconds to get a card and put money in it - she asked DP what to get me and he suggested a pile of things. ( CHEAP things) but she still didnt bother then my mum had to run out on xmas eve and buy me something so i wasnt the only one without a SS present on the day.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It sounds like Secret Santa is more trouble than its worth! Soo many people having issues with it. You should all take a stand and refuse to do secret santa anymore OR make it a specific gag gift....like Calenders and everyone has to buy the tackiest calender possible...or something. It all just sounds soo difficult!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (26-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It sounds like Secret Santa is more trouble than its worth! Soo many people having issues with it. You should all take a stand and refuse to do secret santa anymore OR make it a specific gag gift....like Calenders and everyone has to buy the tackiest calender possible...or something. It all just sounds soo difficult!
    I agree. Seems like because of it the gift of giving is lost because there is a certain expectation or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep secret Santa seems to cause more issues than it solves!!