+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    mum asked me how the pillow is. i didn't have the heart to tell her i don't like triangle pillows, even though i know she only spent like $20 on each (she got one for all her kids, so 6) so i think i will abandon my idea of not even unwrapping it, and set it up with its case on the couch. i definitely don't want to sleep on it though, when i used one for a while ages ago i had enormous troubles getting to sleep on it cos i was uncomfortable. besides, my neck is screaming at me to get a proper chiropractic pillow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonigans View Post
    I stand corrected.

We just opened a new gift that had been sent down from df's Aunty. He picked it up from his parents house today....

....Seriously???? My life was no less fulfilled before I got this...I was honestly ok with not receiving a gift from you and a simple card would've sufficed hehe

*Dear iPhone, stop autocorrecting all my swear words you piece of shut.
    Can't!
    DYAC...go to he'll*
    Hahahahahaha omfg are they trying to tell you something?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonigans View Post
    I stand corrected.

We just opened a new gift that had been sent down from df's Aunty. He picked it up from his parents house today....

....Seriously???? My life was no less fulfilled before I got this...I was honestly ok with not receiving a gift from you and a simple card would've sufficed hehe

Can't!
    DYAC...go to he'll*
    Ohhh a VALUE pack. Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeee View Post
    mum asked me how the pillow is. i didn't have the heart to tell her i don't like triangle pillows, even though i know she only spent like $20 on each (she got one for all her kids, so 6) so i think i will abandon my idea of not even unwrapping it, and set it up with its case on the couch. i definitely don't want to sleep on it though, when i used one for a while ages ago i had enormous troubles getting to sleep on it cos i was uncomfortable. besides, my neck is screaming at me to get a proper chiropractic pillow.
    Just chuck it on the floor when you go to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodelly View Post
    Hahahahahaha omfg are they trying to tell you something?
    Haha maybe they think my hands are dirty? Lol it's not even the hand soap we use...we have those dettol no touch things...a 3 pack of those refills while still laughable, would've at least been practical haha

Lol London - I know. Value packs make everything more Christmassy and special.

I told DF he can use them in his bathroom.

Can't!
    DYAC...go to he'll*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm ungrateful for the SS gift I got from someone at work of a statuette of an elephant.. Not sure when I've ever said I like elephants. Anyways DP knocked it off the kitchen bench and broke it the first day I got it haha I guess it wasn't meant to be