+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    thanks everyone yeah had a cry, walkedthe dog now having a wine outside haha.

mums boyfriend is just the meaning of rude really

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We had a lovely day! Had all the grandparents here for a light brekkie and to give DS his gifts. He adored the scooter and train set we got him and the teepee FIL got him, as well as everything else! I thought our parents were all very restrained with pressies this year, but we went to MIL's for early lunch (DS ate, we snacked) and MIL loaded him up with more pressies, then on to mum's and MORE pressies (we were all spoiled something shocking!)
    Told the fam our news that I'm UTD so that was exciting. DS only slept 20 mins in the car between MIL's and mum's so he was beside himself by 4 and we hasd to bring him home. So a great day but tiring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first Christmas with my family for 7 years and have remembered why it has been 7 years LOL! Was ok really. The boys seemed to have a lovely day so that's awesome, and they are off to bed now

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome.
    Up at 7am to watch two excited kids open presents. I got two books I was desperate for. Normal breakfast then I took the kids to church (no.2 has never been before) while dh packed the car. Got the kids home and then off we went for a day at the beach with a picnic lunch, just the four of us. Weather was perfect. Home and ate a slap together dinner and all showered. I am now prepping lunch for all of my family tomorrow while we all watch a movie. Bliss.