+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We have all finished lunch and mum is bribing coop to eat. He wont eat so the no nana swimming is helping kind of.

I am so tired. Might have a snooze while they are in the pool.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Blah. I thought the in-laws were coming for lunch, but apparently not and DF knew, yet I still made all this food thinking they were. So a bit disappointed there.
    Haven't opened presents yet, waiting for DF to get his A into gear.

Can only get better, right?

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pretty low key here. All the presents are still under the tree because DF is working today. We'll open them when he gets home.

DS and I have just been around at a friend's house for a seafood lunch, was soooo good, but naughty cos I'm UTD.

Now DS is having a nap and I am trying to think of something to make for dinner. I was going to do a lamb roast on the Weber but it is a total fire ban today so I can't use it! And it is 40 degrees outside, so not keen on doing it in the oven and heating up the whole house.

Might be cheese toasties for Xmas dinner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh i was woken early also, my sister & bro in law decided that 6am was a perfect time to get up

we exchanged gifts on xmas eve and so far the day is going alright, just at the boyfriends place waiting for others to arrive so that we can start the feast and open the presents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ours has been crazy

Christmas started at our house at 6am. That was after I woke the kids after laying in bed awake since 5am
    We headed to my parents at 8am and had breakfast and did presents again.
    Then by 10am we were on our way to MIL's did lunch and pressie's there again, Stepson got picked up and we headed to my nana's did presents again Drove home just in time for the boys daddy to pick them up for the night, now we are back at my parents having a few drinks, I am trying to figure out how to work my new Ipad2 and then we are off to A friends place for A christmas BBQ and a few more drinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    pretty ordinary

got lovely gifts and lunch was nice but mums idiot boyfriend spoilt the afternoon he's so rude

every Christmas this time was the time I saw dad around 5 ish so I'm really not coping well

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im buggered, just got back from DHs uncle. We at 40 ppl for lunch - his wife is 39wks pregnant and 38 of the 40ppl where at church all morning. The 2 who didn't go where me and DH so we pretty much did everything.

My sister and DH brother are both on their way to our place now. I haven't even thought about dinner and we left all the food at DHs uncle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my Christmas sounds so quiet compared to all yours! sorta wish I had somewhere to be. sittin on lounge is depressing haha

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and I got dance central for xbox from my KK. (well I picked it myself)LUV IT!!!
    Last edited by Buttoneska; 25-12-2011 at 17:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    am currently holed up alone in my room with the last serve of pavlova

ate too muchhh had lovely day except for one shouting match with dh re correct method for roasting potatoes