View Poll Results: Do you spend equally on others?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (if I can afford it)

3 42.86%
  • No

2 28.57%
  • Yes (family/close friends only)

2 28.57%
  • Other

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    No I spend to my budget not anyone else's.
    I'm with that.

If someone bought me (or jasper) something incredibly thoughtful and expensive I think I'd try to push my budget or rack my brain for the best gift on a budget I could get for them, but we have a pretty set budget - its not really an option to spend a lot on gifts. Regardless of what might be bought for us it doesn't change the basic maths that say whether or not we could afford to match their gift in monetary value.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't help myself I always go over budget.

What irked me about b/sil is they expect expensive things but don't give the same or even think about giving. Last Christmas I bought a gift for their belly baby(cheap gift) and they completely ignored DS(9 months)and our other niece(2weeks) when giving gifts. This year I have spent about $60 and I know they will only 20ish and as long as there is thought behind the gift I'll be happy...plus I console myself with the fact the will end up spending around the same on my kids(I want 4) as I will spend on theirs(they want 2)

DH's family suck at gift giving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I try and spend about the same but its not always possible but i try my hardest. I got one more gift to get when i get back to brissy. I almost have it perfected with what i am buying but i dont think it will add up to what was spent on us but i am trying to spend about the same, perhaps a little more for that something special.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I spend within my own budget