+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I made a trifle today. I need to package and wrap the gingerbread men I made for MIL and FIL. They are so yummy. Then it is time to relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seems like every hour is minute here, my day has dragged something chronic!!!!

I was all prepared and had literally nothing to do bar finish packing kids suitcases to head off tom morning after kids open their presents!

Kids are in our local church nativity play tonight so heading off to that soon, hopefully they fall asleep in car on way home and I can crash early too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Been busy today watching coop in the pool most of the day. Went and did santa photos and now just waiting for nuggets to finish cooking and santa to come throughout the street music blaring with ambos, police cars, fire trucks etc. Then coop will be off to bed and i shall relax.

Will be nice. Since being away since tuesday i have got so tanned. Its so hot here that i am loving the aircon constantly running

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still in bed (it is only 9am here in the UK I hasten to add!) OH got up with our 5 year old and he's currently on the phone to his daughters in NZ.

He's then off to collect some logs from his friend for our log burner and buy my Christmas present, last minute as ever

All wrapping is done so I just plan to quickly tidy up the house as we have family over on boxing day and find a Christmassy film to watch this afternoon with DS and a tin of chocolates in front of the fire.

We then have a ritual of sprinkling reindeer food outside before leaving a carrot and whiskey out by the fire for rudolph and father Christmas before DS goes to bed. I wonder what time he'll actually go to sleep tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've gladly fallen into bed after a jam-packed day and wayyyyyy too much food. My family is very traditional and celebrate Christmas on the 24th so a huge family lunch today with all the yummy polish food one can imagine. I actually think I feel a little ill...dh is already snoring his head off next to me.

The 25th is always a 'normal' day for me but heading off to dh parents for lunch and staying for a couple of days. Hopefully the wind stays away tomorrow night as I want to head out on the boat and check out all the lights on the canals

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub