+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Just waiting :(

After doing four hpt during the week which kept getting lighter each day I tested and having some brown blood on thursday, my Dr told me yesterday I was most likely having a miscarriage. I went and had a blood test and my hcg(?) Was at 20.
    my Dr rang and told me to have another blood test but due to public holidays I have to wait until Wednesday.
    The brown blood has been going since Thursday when should I expect to see red blood? My cramps have also gone and I basically feel like an empty shell waiting for it all to happen.
    If I didn't have my 2yr old dd I would spend Xmas in bed. It is so hard to get into Christmas I normally love it......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage last sept at 5 weeks along, i had 3 days of brown then the red blood came. I hope you will be ok over Christmas Again Im so sorry for your loss xox

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry siesmum. I went through the same thing in October. My brown spotting started on the Saturday morning and the miscarriage started on Monday night. My HCG was about 24 on the Thursday and then it had gone down to 7 on the Monday.

Its a horrible experience and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It makes its even worst at this time of the year. I still have a daily struggle about our loss.

Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Huge hugs. So sorry for the loss. What a terrible timing xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No advice sorry but hugs

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for your kind words. Today I felt pretty good but yesterday was hard.
    Did anyone have cramping the whole time? mine stopped Friday I thought they would last longer..

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I only had cramping the first night i bled heavily. I think it varies person to person. I hope u are ok

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had cramping, just felt really bloated and sore back. So sorry this is happening to you xox